Episode 13 ; Honey (Perfect For You)

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Kyungsoo went out of the hospital. He just met the psychologist. The treatment session just end. He wanted to go back to the school. He went to the hospital with his appa. It was the first time ever he went out with his appa. They never went out together. Appa always busy back then that he never have time to spend with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo always felt jealous whenever he saw a father went out to somewhere with his children. He never feel the joy of going out with appa. Since that day - the day when appa came to his room and apologized him, appa always made sure that he would have time to spend with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt so thankful for the change. Although appa just sent him to the hospital, he felt happy as he really knew that appa had a meeting to attend, yet, he still eager to send him to the hospital.

The problem that surfaced that time was how he was going back to the school? Appa had reminded him to call the driver if appa couldn't fetch him but he didn't want to do it. Yeah, appa did pay the driver but he just didn't want to bother the driver. He let out a sigh. He took out his wallet and checked his money. Enough to pay for the bus fee! Kyungsoo decided to take bus to go back to the school at last! He walked to the bus stop and waited there.

He was lucky as he didn't have to wait for such a long time for the bus. Three minutes and a bus arrived. He, who seat on the bench, stood up and waited for his turn to enter into the bus. Suddenly, someone grabbed his hand from the back. Kyungsoo was so shocked! He turned to look at his back. Chanyeol! Chanyeol was the one who grabbed his hand. That guy's face was full of sweat. Not just that, Chanyeol was like a person who lacked of oxygen as he breathed in and out swiftly. He smiled to Kyungsoo when he felt relief. The moment when Chanyeol became stable, that bus already departed. Kyungsoo shouted loudly to ask the driver to stop and wait for him. Unlucky when the driver didn't hear to him. The bus already left him.

Kyungsoo turned to look at Chanyeol. He tried to free his hand from the grip of Chanyeol but he couldn't. Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand tightly.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol angrily.

"What?" Chanyeol pretended that he didnt know the reason Kyungsoo yelled at him.

"Yha! Because of you, I missed the bus! How I'm gonna go back to the school?" Kyungsoo scolded at Chanyeol. He alread pouted.

Chanyeol burst into the laughter. Kyungsoo was too naive that he didn't realize the reason why Chanyeol suddenly appeared in front of him. The pouted face made by kyungsoo looked too cute! It was too cute for Chanyeol to take it. His heart skipped faster than ever once he saw that face of Kyungsoo. His heart fluttered.

"Yha! Do you know why I am here?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo.

"No! I have no clue! I don't care! I don't mind! Now what the matter for me is how I'm going back to the school!" Kyungsoo answered quickly. He stared at the road. There was no sign of bus coming toward the bus stop. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I guess I have to bother the driver!" Kyungsoo whispered to himself. He took out his phone. He wanted to call the driver but Chanyeol grabbed his phone quickly. In a blink of eyes, his phone already in Chanyeol's hand.

"Hyung!..."

"No need to call the driver! I am your driver today. The driver is already here and yet, you still want to call for another driver! Are you a fool?" Chanyeol spoke the truth at last. He didn't want Kyungsoo cursed at him that he quickly told the truth before that tiny guy opened his mouth to yell at him.

"Yes! I am! I'm a fool! I thought you're here because you have a date with your wifey and met me by coincidence!" Kyungsoo answered.

Chanyeol flicked Kyungsoo's forehead. That tiny guy screamed out of pain. He rubbed his forehead.

"Yha! Hyung! You have to pay for this!"

"I will. Let's go and grab lunch!" Chanyeol answered quickly.

"Lunch?"

"Yeah! My friends already wait for me!"

"Friends?"

"Uhmm... We had promised to have lunch together. Come and join me," Chanyeol answered.

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol. They stayed silent for a moment. Kyungsoo waited for Chanyeol to response, yet, that guy didn't give any reaction. At last, Kyungsoo let out a sigh! That tall guy didn't have any idea of why Kyungsoo stared at him like that.

"Hyung... You know well how I am, right? I can't meet a new person with sudden! I will have a hard time to adjust with the situation! A very hard time!" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He hoped that guy would understand him and decided to send him to the school before joining his friends.

"Kyungsoo-ah! I know and I understand well! Why don't you give a try? Just a few new faces! Everyone of them are my friends! Don't worry! I will always by your side! I'll never leave you from the moment we arrive until the moment we leave," Chanyeol said. He promised to never leave Kyungsoo alone.

"..."

"Even when you want to go to the toilet, I'll follow you! I promise!" Chanyeol quickly cut Kyungsoo. He really wanted that guy to meet his friends.

Kyungsoo stared straight into Chanyeol's eyes. He thought twice about following Chanyeol to meet his friends. That guy already reached out his hand to him. Kyungsoo stayed silent for a moment before he grabbed for Chanyeol's hand at last.

Chanyeol drove his car to the restaurant which he had promised to meet with his friends. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol didn't talk about anything. Chanyeol sneaked a peek at Kyungsoo who sat beside him. That guy looked so worry. Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and held it tightly. He didn't let it until they arrived at the restaurant. Kyungsoo, at the other party, didn't bother to pull his hand from the grip. He just let it. The warm that he received from Chanyeol made him feel relax.

At last, they arrived at a house. Instead of going to the restaurant, the ended up at a house.

"Yha hyung! You told me that we're going to the restaurant! But, why are we here? Suho hyung's house?" Kyungsoo opened up his unsatisfy when he realized Chanyeol had lied to him.

"I thought you don't know this house! Why you never tell me about your relationship between you and Suho?" Chanyeol replied. He stared at Kyungsoo and waited for that guy to answer him.

"..."

The knock on the door of the car made Kyungsoo startled. He didn't have the time to explain to Chanyeol that he and Suho were cousin. He quickly turned to the door and saw someone. That person was Chanyeol's friend. He confirmed it as he, once, saw they hang out together.

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went out of the car. Without talking anything to that person, they entered into the house. That person, Chen followed from behind.

"Suho hyung!" Kyungsoo quickly greeted Suho once he saw that guy who was busy preparing lunch.

"Kyungsoo-ah! How come you're here?" Suho replied. He quiet shocked to see Kyungsoo was there too. All he knew that he only planned to grab lunch with his friends at his house - which Kyungsoo wasn't in the list!

"..."

"I brought him here!" Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo by answering the question.

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol blankly. He knew how to asnwer the question! No need to help him! Chanyeol winked his right eye to Kyungsoo, which Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue.

"Where is omma and appa?" Kyungsoo asked Suho as he didn't saw Suho's parents ever since he walked into the house. His relationship with Suho's family was really close that Suho's parents never allow Kyungsoo to call them as ahjussi and ahjumma. Instead of that, they told him to call them as appa and omma.

"They went out and will come back at night! Luckily, omma had prepared lunch. All I need to do are to reheat them and serve them on the table. Come and help your hyung!" Suho answered. His tone heard cheerful. He was glad as Kyungsoo had been better than before. It was so hard to listen to Kyungsoo's voice back then. He only opened his mouth to speak when he had something important to say.

Kyungsoo quickly helped Suho to prepare the table. Chen, Chanyeol and Xiumin already waited at the table. Both Suho and Kyungsoo only took their place once they had done preparing everything. Then, they started to enjoy the meal.

"Ouh Chanyeol! You told us that you will bring your wifey along! Instead of a girl, you bring this junior with you! When are you going  to show off you wifey to us? We're waiting for it!" Chen asked. Chanyeol once had promised to show off his wifey to them.

"Kyungsoo! He's my wifey!" Chanyeol answered short.

Everyone at the table, shocked, including Kyungsoo himself! He turned to look at Chanyeol. That guy remained calm. With sudden, he touched his ear. Kyungsoo understood. That guy forced him to confess to Chanyeol's friends that he was that guy's wifey. The ear meant headphone and that meant Chanyeol blackmailed him with that headphone.

"Is it true?" Xiumin asked Kyungsoo. Every eyes focused on Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo bit his lip. He turned to look at Chanyeol. That guy didn't show any reaction. His hand was still at his ear. Slowly, Kyungsoo nodded his head. His face already turned to red. Everyone seemed that they could accept it with open mind as they didn't complain nor critic anything at all. They even congratulated Chanyeol for having a wifey!

Kyungsoo felt so uncomfortable. He couldn't help himself. He forced himself to act like he was really  Chanyeol's wifey. Deep inside, he held a grudge toward that tall guy who was happily smiling.