Epilogue : Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Kai who was too tired for having a pack day, already laying in the bed unconscious. He already fell asleep of tiredness. He slept easily that night. Usually, he would text Kyungsoo before going to sleep. Talking about Kyungsoo, he felt hurt, so hurt that he kept thinking about it all day. Thanked to his pack schedule, it helped him to forget about Kyungsoo. It happened when Kyungsoo texted him, telling about his relationship with Chanyeol. Kai who already fell in love with Kyungsoo since in the high school, felt so hurt. He felt that his world was already over!

Kai slept peacefully. No more sad and gloomy expression could be seen in his face. Innocence expression could be seen only. Sometimes, he muttered something which couldn't been heard clearly in his sleep. Maybe because he was too tired that he started to mutter in sleep.

Suddenly, a lady wearing a white gown appeared from nowhere. That lady always appeared back then when Kyungsoo was sleeping and when that guy was in troubles. She had similar red headphone with the one that Kyungsoo own with her. She stared at Kai without blinking her eyes. It disturbed Kai who was sleeping that he woke up suddenly.

Kai opened his eyes slowly. The surrounding was so dark but he still could see that lady's face clearly! That lady's face shined that he could see her face clearly. The half asleep Kai got up and stood on his bed.

"You again! What are you doing here?" Kai asked that lady.

"I'm here to thank you for helping Kyungsoo all this time. Now, he doesn't need your help anymore. He already has someone else to help him to through his life," That lady answered the question. She smiled broadly to Kai.

"I helped him because he is my friend!" Kai told that lady.

"To tell the truth, all those coincidences that you met Kyungsoo when he was in troubles was planned by me! I was the one who lead you to him. Now, I'm not going to disturb you anymore! So, don't worry!"

"What? Then, all those happened because of you? Even when I wanted to go and meet Baekhyun?"

That lady didn't answer the question, yet, she smiled and nodded her head slowly. Kai exhaled loudly. He couldn't believe it. That lady was so amazing! He stared at that lady amuse!

That lady approached Kai slowly. If only Kai turned his eyes to look at the floor, he could realize that the lady's feet didn't even touch the floor! She was floated in the air! Only if Kai saw it! That lady suddenly passed the red headphone to Kai. Kai was hesitant whether he should take it or not. He thought twice before eventually took it.

"I guess this is Kyungsoo's headphone! Why you give it to me and how did you get it?" Kai asked that lady. His eyes concentrated on the headphone.

"It was his. But, not anymore! This headphone wasn't his at the beginning. This headphone is a magical headphone. It helped you to search your love!" That lady answered.

"But how and why you give it to me?"

"It works on it own. All you have to do is follow the flow! I give it to you because Kyungsoo doesn't need it anymore! He already found Chanyeol. He found Chanyeol through you! You will find your love sooner! Let me give you a hint! Oh Sehun! Your lover's name is Oh Sehun!"

"How do you know about Oh Sehun? Wait... Doesn't it mean that you know Chanyeol is fated to be with Kyungsoo? Who are you exactly?" Kai asked again and again. He felt weird with that lady. The more he asked, the more he felt weird about that lady!

"Yes! I know it! Who I am? I am Kyungsoo's omma!" That lady didn't angry at all as she looked so calm while answering to those questions from Kai.

"Ouh! I didn't know about it! Kyungsoo's omma! Ahju... Wait... What? Kyungsoo's omma? She already died long ago!" Kai stuttered.

Kai lifted up his head to look at Kyungsoo's omma, only finding that lady started to disappear and faded slowly into the thin air. Before she fully vanished, she thanked Kai once again. Kai's eyes enlarged suddenly! His body trembled! He was sweating! He looked around him that he realized the time. It was at midnight and he was at his dorm which female couldn't enter into male's dorm!

Was he talking to the ghost just now? Was it only a dream? He looked at his hand. Instead of only headphone, he held a flower with him too, which he didn't know where and when he got it! His hand shook vigorously! He trembled. Without thinking twice, he threw those headphone and flower on the floor. He quickly pulled the blanket and covered his body fully! He was so scare!

Without his knowledge those headphone and flower didn't reach the floor at all. They were floated in the air and flew back to him and landed beside him. The howling sound wolves from nowhere made the situation became more creepy!

Kai was so scared that eventually fell asleep of scare and tired!

 

 

                                  ~  THE END ~