Episode 02 : My Oh My

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Baekhyun felt hungry. He was so tired, arranging his belongings. It took about two hours for him to do it. He never do it. Even his parents never allow him to do it. He had several maids in his house. All he had to do were calling his maids and asking them to do whatever he wanted for him. And now, he felt tired and hungry. He stood up from his bed and grabbed his jacket before quickly went out of his room.

Baekhyun stopped by at Kyungsoo's room. He stood in front of the door for a moment before decided to ask that guy to join him. He knocked on the door continuously without stop. He really knew that Kyungsoo wouldn't open the door so he decided to do that. Unlucky when Kyungsoo didn't open the door at all. 

"Yha! I know you're inside the room! Don't be too arrogant! Yha! Yha!! Yha!!" Baekhyun shouted loudly. He felt annoy with Kyungsoo.

The door beside Kyungsoo's room opened wide. The second year student, Xiumin came out. His face was red of anger. He stared at the loud Baekhyun. He had a book and a pen on both of his hands. He threw that book to Baekhyun and almost landed on Baekhyun's face. He yelled at Baekhyun loudly.

"Yha! Freshman year student! Don't you know how to respect others? Do you really need to be that loud?"

"I...I'm...I'm sorry hyung!" Baekhyun apologized. He bowed his head to Xiumin several times. His voice wasn't as loud as when he called Kyungsoo just now. He stared at the floor - didn't have the gut to stare at Xiumin.

"Just go away when your friend doesn't want to go out with you! You're a grown up man! I'll search for you tomorrow if I fail the test tomorrow! Remember that!" Xiumin said to Baekhyun angrily.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Once again, Baekhyun apologized Xiumin. He bowed his head again and again to Xiumin. He took Xiumin's book which was on the floor and passed it to its owner. Xiumin took it and closed the door.

Baekhyun stuck out his tongue to Xiumin when that guy went into his room and closed the door. So unlucky for him when his senior saw his action. Without giving him a warning, Xiumin flicked his forehead hard. Baekhyun shouted out of pain. He rubbed his aching forehead. Xiumin went into his room, leaving that silly Baekhyun alone.

Kyungsoo saw the incident. He saw everything. He opened the door when he heard the voice of Xiumin. He saw how Baekhyun got scold by Xiumin badly. He saw how Xiumin flicked Baekhyun's forehead. He chuckled. He found it was so funny.

Baekhyun heard that chuckle. Like a cheetah, he swiftly ran to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, who didn't get the chance to close the door, had to let Baekhyun entered his room. Baekhyun looked around the room - really clean and neat! Really neat if he wanted to compare his own room with Kyungsoo's room. Kyungsoo didn't have lot of things. Simple! He let out a sigh and turned to look at his new friend, Kyungsoo. That guy was reading a book. He approached Kyungsoo. 

"Yha! Did you enjoy watching me getting yell? And now, you act like nothing happened?" Baekhyun scolded the calm Kyungsoo.

He waited for Kyungsoo to answer him but that guy didn't say anything. Kyungsoo remained silent and focused his attention to his book. Baekhyun snorted. He felt so mad at Kyungsoo! He took Kyungsoo's book and threw it on the bed. It caused Kyungsoo to stand up from his seat. He yelled at Baekhyun.

"Yha!"

"What?"

"My book!"

"I don't care! Let join me to have dinner!" Baekhyun yelled at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo ingnored Baekhyun. He walked to his bed and collected his book. He wanted to continue to read the book. Baekhyun felt more annoy! He took that book once again! This time, he put it on the desk properly, then, he pulled Kyungsoo's hand out of the room. Kyungsoo surrendered! He knew that silly Baekhyun would keep forcing him until he agreed to follow him.

"Yha! Let me take my cap and my jacket!" Kyungsoo yelled at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun let Kyungsoo's hand go. He followed Kyungsoo entered the room. He was afraid if Kyungsoo would fool him!

"Yha! You look so damn cute with that cap! No wonder Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung fall for you! But don't worry! I'll make sure both of them will fall for me sooner or later!" Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo. He really wished that one of those seniors would fall for him.

"Cute my !" Kyungsoo said softly so Baekhyun wouldn't hear him.

.........

Chanyeol was enjoying his dinner at the nearest restaurant. He was alone that evening as Suho couldn't join him. His friend had an assignment to do. He looked around the restaurant. He felt so bored! Not until he saw someone familiar entered into the restaurant. He wanted to call that guy and invited him to join him but he cancelled his intention when he saw someone else followed that guy from behind. He wanted Kyungsoo to join him but Baekhyun was there too! He didn't like a noisy person like Baekhyun. Thanked to Xiumin for telling him about Baekhyun!

Chanyeol watched Kyungsoo and Baekhyun from afar. He was confirmed that Baekhyun had forced Kyungsoo to follow him to there! He could see how fake the smile given by Kyungsoo. He let out a sigh when Kyungsoo's back faced him. He really wanted to see Kyungsoo's face but so unlucky for him when all he could see was Kyungsoo's back and... Baekhyun's face.

.........

"Ouh! Chanyeol hyung is here too! Should we join him?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo. His eyes was sparkled with joy when he saw Chanyeol.

Baekhyun quickly smiled to Chanyeol when his eyes met Chanyeol's eyes. His smile became more broad when Chanyeol replied the smile (Chanyeol smile was really awkward!). Baekhyun turned to look at Kyungsoo. He wanted to ask Kyungsoo to join Chanyeol once again. Kyungsoo seemed like he did understand that expression from Baekhyun's face. He quickly shook his head vigorously.

"No! You can go if you want but I'm not going! Just leave me alone if you want to go to him!" Kyungsoo declined quickly. He rather to eat alone than join Chanyeol!

Baekhyun was about to persuade Kyungsoo once again when a waiter came to their table. He put down a plate of chocolate cake in front of Kyungsoo. That tiny guy stared at that waiter - puzzled!

"I'm sorry! Wrong table! We didn't order this!" Kyungsoo told that waiter nicely.

"I'm not! There's someone ordered this for this table. This cake is for Mr Kyungsoo," That waiter answered Kyungsoo. He bowed his head to both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun before left those dumbfounded guy.

Baekhyun stared at both Kyungsoo and cake. He felt jealous with his friend! Kyungsoo knew it! He pushed the plate toward Baekhyun.

"You can have it!" Kyungsoo said, short. He then stood up.

"I'm going to the loo. Make sure to finish it all when I'm back!" Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun said nothing, just nodded slowly.

.........

Chanyeol waited at the front door of the toilet. He was waiting for someone - Kyungsoo exactly! He felt really unsatisfied when he saw Kyungsoo didn't eat the cake. The thing he felt unhappy the most was when that guy gave that cake to Baekhyun! He was afraid if Baekhyun would misunderstood about it. He was afraid if Baekhyun thought that he wanted to flirt with him or to start to date him! His mind was busy thinking about Baekhyun that he didn't realize the person that he was waiting for already in front of him.

Kyungsoo was a little bit surprised when he saw Chanyeol. He looked at Chanyeol who was busy pondering around. He took the chance to run away from his senior. Due to his carelessness, he kicked Chanyeol's leg unintentionally and caused that guy to wake up from his daydream. Kyungsoo bit his upper lip. Chanyeol quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's hand when Kyungsoo tried to run away from him. Thanked to that tight grip, Kyungsoo couldn't run away!

"Where are you going to run?" Chanyeol asked. He waited for Kyungsoo to answer  but all he got was nothing!

"Are you mute?" Chanyeol asked again. And again, no answer!

Chanyeol tighten the grip. That made Kyungsoo to shout out of pain.

"Let me go!" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol.

"Ouh, I thought you are mute! Why don't you answer me at the first place so I don't have to tighten the grip! Why don't you eat the cake that I ordered for you just now? Why you gave it to your friend?" Chanyeol took his turn to yell at Kyungsoo.

"Hyung! I dont accept anything from strangers! Moreover, I didn't know that you're the one who ordered that cake! One more, Baekhyun like you! Now, let me go!" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He tried his best to free himself from Chanyeol but he couldn't! He was too far too weak!

"Stranger? Then, Suho isn't stranger to you? Ouh... I get it!" Chanyeol said. He was disappointed when Kyungsoo assumed him as a stranger. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He let Kyungsoo go and walked away. 

Kyungsoo rubbed his hand. It was really hurt! He snorted angrily! He went into the toilet once again to wash his face. Then, a man who was from nowhere entered into the toilet. That man stared at Kyungsoo from head to toe. Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat. He felt uneasy about the gaze from that man. He really knew that man had bad intention toward him. Without thinking twice, Kyungsoo went out of the toilet. His safety came first! There were only two of them inside the toilet on that time.

"Where are you going, cutie?" That man asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo became afraid. His face became pale. His body shivered suddenly. He didn't have the courage to look at that man, whose eyes was filled with lust! That man hindered Kyungsoo from running away. He blocked Kyungsoo and closed the door.

"I just broke up with my girlfriend. She cheated me! She had another man! Tonight, would you mind to accompany me for the whole night?" That man told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo moved backward slowly and that man approached him slowly too. That man tried to hold Kyungsoo's hand but unsuccess as Kyungsoo moved faster than him.

Suddenly, the door opened wide. That man quickly turned to his back and Kyungsoo's eyes stared at the door. Chanyeol was there! He was the one who opened the door. Kyungsoo took the chance to run away but that man was faster! He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand!

"Yha! What are you doing with my wifey?" Chanyeol yelled at that man. That man released his grip from Kyungsoo spontaneously.

"Come here wifey! Don't you dare to do anything to my wifey!" Chanyeol warned that man and pulled Kyungsoo out of the toilet.

Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo to the parking lot. Kyungsoo followed Chanyeol. He let Chanyeol held his hand. He didn't protest at all as he was still afraid. His face was still as pale as ghost!

"Let me bring you back to the hostel!" Chanyeol spoke. He said softly to Kyungsoo as he knew his junior was still afraid.

"Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. That incident made him to forget about his friend.

"I already told him to go back alone!" Chanyeol answered.

"Yha! This stranger had helped you twice! Right? Ouh, well! I just want to inform you about my principle that I had applied on you!" Chanyeol continued to speak.

"My precious principle is I only help people like you who is arrogant, cold hearted and selfish only three times! You have to repay me for the fourth help and so on! The amount of payment is really huge that you can't imagine!"

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He only listened to Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned to look at that quiet Kyungsoo. He continued to speak as to decrease Kyungsoo's feeling of afraid, - and to warn Kyungsoo!

"Well, since I had helped you twice, sending you to the hostel and just now, you only have one more chance! So, make sure that I don't have to help you next time, wifey!" Chanyeol said. He laughed out loud when the word 'wifey' went out of his mouth.

That evening marked the second time Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo. Chanyeol felt so sure that Kyungsoo did listen to him although that guy didn't give any response at all. And that evening, Chanyeol sent Kyungsoo back to the hostel once again, leaving Baekhyun alone at the restaurant - he lied to Kyungsoo as he didn't go to Baekhyun and tell that guy to go back alone!