Episode 15 (Finale) : Complete

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

It was six o'clock in the morning of the seventh day. The last day of Kyungsoo being the lackey for Chanyeol. He already woke up. He already took a bath and done wearing clothes. He woke up early that day. Not because of the last day that he woke up earlier than usual, but because of the dream that he had last night. Thanked a lot to that dream, he couldn't sleep well. His mind kept playing and thinking about that dream that when he back to the reality, it was already six o'clock. He decided to get up and prepare himself.

Kyungsoo stared at the clock. Another five minutes to thirty minutes past six. He held a deep breath. He got up from his room and walked down to Chanyeol's room. It was the last day that he needed to wake up earlier and wake Chanyeol up. He would get his headphone at night. He walked down slowly as his mind was full of everything. He didn't know why he felt so burden that morning. Shouldn't he feel relief and happy as he didn't need to be someone's lackey anymore? Instead of feeling that way, he felt that tomorrow would be an empty for him. He would back to his normal life! Back to how he used to be! A person who everyone didn't mind about if he didn't exist! He would back to his boring life where he only had three destinations; school, his room and cafeteria.

Chanyeol's room. Kyungsoo had arrived at Chanyeol's room without he realized about it. His mind which was busy thinking about everything made him not to realize that he already in front of Chanyeol's room. He only realized about it when he accidentally hit the door of that guy's room. He back to the reality! He rubbed his head. He pouted!

Kyungsoo knocked on the door. The door opened by itself once Kyungsoo's hand touched it. It made Kyungsoo startled! He already thought about something bad might happened to his senior! He opened the door slowly while calling for Chanyeol's name. There was no sign of Chanyeol in the room and it made Kyungsoo started to think about negative thing. Without asking for permission and without thinking twice, he went into the room and searched for that tall guy. Empty! That guy was nowhere to be found! Kyungsoo who didn't give up, went into the bathroom. That guy might be in the bathroom although the door of that room opened wide.

Kyungsoo made a right guess! Chanyeol was in the bathroom, sat on the floor with wet clothes! That guy trembled in cold while water poured down on him. Kyungsoo shocked! In a flash, he went to Chanyeol. Before that, he turned off the water. He quickly pulled Chanyeol so that guy could stand up. As a tiny and weak person, he couldn't lift Chanyeol up even an inch. The other party turned his head upward and stared at Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo's face for a moment while tears started to pour down.

Kyungsoo felt uneasy and uncomfortable with the stare. He could feel that he was the cause Chanyeol acted like that. The guilty feeling suddenly came to him. He stared at Chanyeol's face. Both of them kept on staring at each other for a moment before Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo into his arms and hugged that guy. Kyungsoo tried to break free from Chanyeol but it was useless as Chanyeol hugged him tightly that he didn't have any single chance to escape.

"Hyung! Let me go!" Kyungsoo begged Chanyeol. He tried again to escape from Chanyeol but as usual, it was useless! He failed absolutely!

"Do you hate me so much that you don't want me to touch you? Do you hate me because I bully you? Do you hate me because I once swear that I will not like you back then? Do you hate me because I always force you to do something that you never like to do?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He cried! - cried while asking those questions. He waited for Kyungsoo to answer him. The hug - he didn't let it go!

"Hate? What are you talking about? Hyung, although I always mad at you, annoy at you, I never hate you! Why are you asking those silly questions?" Kyungsoo answered those questions carefully. He didn't want to hurt Chanyeol's feeling, so he answered careful.

"Silly? You said they are silly questions? If you didn't hate me, then, why can't you accept me? Isn't it  clear that you don't like me that you can't accept me in your life? Liar! You're liar!" Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo suddenly. It made Kyungsoo to startle!

"I'm not! Hyung, I didn't hate you! I accept you as you are! You're my senior! You can be my friend if you want to! I don't mind about it! I'm glad to have you as my friend!" Kyungsoo answered calmy. He didn't mind that Chanyeol yelled at him. He understood about it. He didn't mind about it at all.

"Senior? Yes I am your senior! But friend? I didn't want to be your friend! I want to be more than friend to you!" Once again, Chanyeol yelled at kyungsoo. Frustration could be heard clearly from those yell. 

"What do you want to be then?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know, Kyungsoo! I love you and I know that you love me too! Why can't you be true to yourself?" Chanyeol seemed like he couldn't stand anymore of Kyungsoo that he kept yelling at that tiny guy.

"But..."

"Go! If you hate me that much, then go! If you don't want to confess your love to me, then disappear from my sight! I'll make sure that I'll not appear in front of you no more! I'll pretend that I don't know you if we happen to bump at each other in the future!" Chanyeol didn't want to hear to Kyungsoo that he cut off Kyungsoo. He didn't want to listen to the excuses given by Kyungsoo anymore.

"I had a dream last night!"

"I don't have the time to listen  your dream! Go! I'm too tired for not sleeping at all, thinking about you! Go! Leave me alone!"

"No! Listen to me!" Kyungsoo took his turn to yell at that guy.

.........

Kyungsoo looked around him. He knew that place. He really knew the house which was in front of him. It was a small, old but neat house which he used to live with his omma. He didn't know how he could be there! He just so happy that he could be there! Without thinking about anything else, he went into the house and astonishingly, he met his omma there!

Kyungsoo quickly ran toward his omma and hugged that lady. He cried loudly like how a four years old kid cried when his toy being stolen by others! That lady smiled. She hugged her grown up son tightly and kissed him dearly.

"Omma! I miss you so much! After all this time, all I ever wanted is you! Omma! Why you have to leave me? I had faced lots of hardship alone! There wasn't anyone there for me when I needed the most!" Kyungsoo said. He cried. He missed his omma so much that he cried so much.

"Kyungsoo darling! I never leave you alone! Dear, I might not be there for you physically but I always there for you, in your heart! I'll never leave you! Trust me! I cant go to the heaven when you're here without no one to take care of you well!" Omma replied. She shed tears on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

Kyungsoo took Omma's hands and kissed them dearly. He took her hands again and put them on his cheeks. Love could be felt through the action.

"Then, don't leave me!"

"No! A spirit like me can't stay forever! I need to go to the afterlife! Listen to me, dear! You had found the person who can take care of you well! That person who will love you, cry for you and do anything for you! Accept that person, dear!" Omma said. She spoke calmly that caused Kyungsoo to stop crying.

"But I don't know that person! How that person can love me more than you do?"

"I love you more than that person, dear! Trust me! But I can't love you like how that person love you! Seven days! You had spent your time with that person for six days and today will be the seventh day. Remember dear, accept that person or you'll never find someone better than him!" Omma explained to Kyungsoo.

Omma and everthing vanished one by one slowly into thin air, leaving Kyungsoo alone.

.........

Chanyeol didn't say anything while listening to Kyungsoo's story. He even didn't disturb while Kyungsoo told him about that dream. He listened carefully. He only opened his mouth to speak once Kyungsoo had done telling him about that dream.

"So, what that dream had to do with me? You will not accept me anyway!"

"Yha! Are you stupid or dumb? Don't you understand who my omma referring to?" Kyungsoo yelled once he realized that Chanyeol didn't realize that Omma referred him in that dream.

"No! And I don't care!" Chanyeol replied shortly.

"It's you! Omma referred you as that person. You'll love me and care about me! Are you going to take care of me like how Omma had said to me?" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol.

"You believe that dream of your Omma?"

"Yes! I'll believe Omma even if the dream is absurd!" Kyungsoo answered without any sign of hesitant!

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo's eyes - searching for any hesitant! No! Nothing!

"Then, what is your answer?" Chanyeol asked although he already know what kind of answer  would Kyungsoo gave him - of course the positive answer!

"Yes! I'll accept you! I'll follow what Omma said to me! I hope you'll accept me for whoever I am!" Kyungsoo answered.

"Thanks! Thank you for accept me although after that dream of your Omma! Thank you for accept me after all I had done to you! I promise to take care of you like how your Omma used to say to you! I promise to only love you! You're my one and only love of my life!" Chanyeol thanked Kyungsoo.

"Then, are we official?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo didn't answer that question. He just smiled broadly and nodded his head slowly.

Chanyeol, without giving any signal, landed a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek. He then hugged Kyungsoo. He turned to look at Kyungsoo and asked that guy a question,

"Do you have any class today?"

"Only one class in the afternoon. Why?"

"Good! I want to sleep. I haven't sleep at all last night! And now I'm sleepy!"

"Then?"

"I want to hug you while I sleep! Let me change first!"

"Yha! Just take a shower!"

"No!"

Chanyeol quickly changed his clothes before pulled Kyungsoo to his bed. Kyungsoo didn't protest at all as he knew Chanyeol wouldn't do anything bad to him. Chanyeol slept peacefully while hugging Kyungsoo that morning.