Episode 08 : Lost In Love

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

That guy looked at his watch again and again. He couldn't concentrate to Miss Seohyun anymore. His mind was only filled with Kyungsoo's face. He let out a sigh. Once again, he stared at his watch. Another fifteen minutes and the class would end. His friend stared at him. His action caused that guy couldn't concentrate to Miss Seohyun anymore when Chanyeol kept on watching his watch and kept on let out sighs. 

"Yha! Would you mind to stop staring at your watch and stop making that annoying sound! " Suho whispered to Chanyeol.

"It's not my fault! Don't listen to me then!" Chanyeol replied. He whispered to Suho too - afraid if Miss Seohyun caught them talking to each other!

"It disturbs me! I can't concentrate!" Suho whispered again. He was so annoyed with his friend who didn't want to confess his fault. 

"It's your own problem!" Chanyeol whispered coldly. He didn't look at Suho at all while answering to Suho. His attention was only on his watch.

"Five minutes more!" Chanyeol whispered to himself.

"Do you have an important thing to do that you keep on staring at your watch?" Suho asked. He gave up on the lesson that day. He couldn't understand what Miss Seohyun taught that day. Thanked to Chanyeol!

"Don't mind me! Just concentrate on the lesson!" Chanyeol replied. He didnt want to tell Suho about the reason he kept on checking the time.

"Yha! Are you dumb? I couldn't concentrate at all since you started to check the time and making sighs! I give up on today! I'll ask Xiumin to teach me after the class. Thanks to you for making me cannot concentrate!" Suho whispered to Chanyeol angrily. He stared at Chanyeol.

"You're welcome!" Chanyeol replied short.

"Ouh! I'm not going with you today for lunch!" Chanyeol continued to whisper to his friend, Suho. 

"What? Why?" Suho asked.

"I need to go to somewhere! It's so important to me! You can grab your lunch with Xiumin!" Chanyeol answered Suho. Once again, he stared at his watch.

It already twelve o'clock in the afternoon. Chanyeol put everything into his bag even though Miss Seohyun hadn't done teaching. Suho looked at Chanyeol in a strange way. He couldn't understand Chanyeol recently. That guy kept on rushing as soon after every class ended. That day was no exceptional for him.

Chanyeol quickly stood up from his seat soon after Miss Seohyun dismissed the class. He went out of the class as fast as lightning, leaving Suho alone, staring at him confusingly. 

Chanyeol walked fast to his car. He was half running, exactly! He quickly got into his car and drove to the Science Faculty building. He wanted to fetch Kyungsoo. He accidentally read the message sent by Kai to Kyungsoo this morning. That guy wanted to go out with Kyungsoo for lunch! He didn't want that to happen. That was the reason why he rushed to fetch Kyungsoo. He didn't want Kyungsoo to go out with Kai! He felt so jealous! He felt so angry whenever he saw how intimate the relationship  between Kyungsoo and Kai. 

He was lucky as those students didn't get out from the class yet when he arrived at the building. Maybe the lecturer hadn't done teaching them. Chanyeol quickly parked his car exactly in front of the building so he could see Kyungsoo when that guy went out of the class. Chanyeol didn't feel satisfy to wait in the car. He went out of the car and waited in front of his luxury car. 

A few minutes later, a group of students went out of the class. Chanyeol's eyes became aggressive, searching for Kyungsoo. Every students who went out from the class paid their attention to one of the most good looking guy in the university. Some of them stopped from doing whatever they were doing, just to look at Chanyeol. Yet, that guy didn't mind all of that. His focus was only to find Kyungsoo. 

The serious face of Chanyeol changed drastically once he saw Kyungsoo. That guy just went out of the class. Baekhyun was behind him. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. He totally forgot that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo took the same course. He decided to go to Kyungsoo even though Baekhyun would try his best to flirt with him. He walked to Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol walked toward him and Kyungsoo. He, who thought Chanyeol came for him, quickly walked faster, leaving Kyungsoo. His face was full of excitement. The broad smile could be seen clearly on his face. On the other hand, Kyungsoo quickly changed his direction when he realized Chanyeol was there. He knew it! He really knew that guy came here for him! He was that guy's lackey after all! That guy must want him to run an errand for him!

Chanyeol quickly followed Kyungsoo. He walked faster when he realized that Kyungsoo tried to run away from him. He was succeed! He succeed in chasing Kyungsoo. He quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's hand once he arrived in front of Kyungsoo, to stop that guy from running away from him.

Baekhyun let out a sigh. He felt embarass. He was wrong! He thought Chanyeol was  there for him! It turned out that guy came here just to find his friend! He quickly walked, approaching both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Ouh hyung! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun quickly asked once he arrived in front of Chanyeol  and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo pulled away his hand from the grip of Chanyeol when Baekhyun arrived. Chanyeol stared at the blank expression of Kyungsoo before turned to look at Baekhyun to answer the question from that guy.

"Ouh Baekhyun! Well... I'm here for Kyungsoo! I have something to discuss with him,"

"He has to meet Kai now! They had promised to grab lunch together!" Baekhyun told Chanyeol. His smile didn't vanish from his face.

"Ouh, really?" Chanyeol acted like he was surprised once Baekhyun informed him about that. 

"Yeah! Instead of discuss with him, why don't you discuss it with me? I don't mind about whatever your want to discuss with me!" Baekhyun said. He tried to flirt with Chanyeol.

"No! I really have something to discuss with him. Only me and Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol replied firmly. He faked the smile. 

Baekhyun took a look at Kyungsoo. That guy wore the blank expression. He let out a sigh and bid farewell to both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's hand as soon as Baekhyun disappeared from his sight. He was afraid if Kyungsoo would plan to run away from him once again.

"Let me go! I won't run away!" Kyungsoo said.  He pulled his hand from Chanyeol. Failed! That guy held his hand tightly.

Chanyeol chuckled once he heard to Kyungsoo. He turned at Kyungsoo. He moved his head toward Kyungsoo. It caused Kyungsoo's heart to beat rapidly. Chanyeol's face was so near to kyungsoo's  face that they were almost kiss each other. Chanyeol then whispered to Kyungsoo,

"How can I believe your word?"

Kyungsoo became annoy. He pushed Chanyeol away and caused that guy to almost fall down on the floor. That guy grabbed Kyungsoo's hand in time.

"I won't ! Tell me what you want and I'll going to meet kai after you have done!" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol.

"I just want to tell you to do not go and meet Kai! That's it!" Chanyeol said. He looked straight into Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Yha! I already promised him! How can I break my promise?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Then, how can you break your promise to me?" Chanyeol didn't answer Kyungsoo, yet, he asked Kyungsoo a question.

"You? What kind of thing did I promise to you?"

"Lackey! My lackey! You had promised to be my lackey for a week and you almost break the promise!"

"I don't break the promise!"

"Yes, you are! I order you to not meet Kai but you didn't listen to me! Isn't it breaking the promise?" Chanyeol explained to Kyungsoo.

"You must pulling my leg! Do you have to get involve in my life, in my business?" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. He was so mad at Chanyeol that he didn't care about the formalities between him and the one year older Chanyeol.

"I should as you're my lackey! Now, call that kid and tell him that you can't meet him today, no... But this week!"  Chanyeol said. He didn't mind when Kyungsoo raised his voice to him.

" I cant..."

"That kid or your headphone?" Chanyeol asked. He used the headphone to threat Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. He took out his phone and called Kai. Chanyeol moved his ear near the phone so he could hear to what Kyungsoo and Kai were talking about. He grinned. He felt satisfy. He felt so delightful that Kyungsoo made the right decision to dump Kai.

"Now, follow me!" Chanyeol said once Kyungsoo done talking to Kai.

"To where?"

"Grab lunch, of course!"

"I don't want! I don't have appetite to have lunch!"

"I order you to come with me and have lunch with me!" Chanyeol ordered Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. He followed Chanyeol to his car. Chanyeol opened the door for Kyungsoo and asked that guy to enter into the car. Kyungsoo did as ordered. He smirked and rolled both of his eyes.

"You're cute when you do that!" Chanyeol said.

"Shut up!" Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol. He quickly entered into the car. He face was already blushed.

Chanyeol closed the door and entered into his car through the other door. He drove his car to his favourite restaurant.