Episode 14 : You-Aholic

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

The clock showed that it was eleven o'clock in evening. Kyungsoo who had already sleep, got up from the bed forcefully. Thanked to Chanyeol who called him just to ask him to go to his room. Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. He couldn't stand with Chanyeol anymore. That guy knew that tomorrow would be the last day of that week. It meant that Kyungsoo already had been his lackey for six days and tomorrow would be the last day. Kyungsoo would get his beloved headphone and would be free from Chanyeol forever! - if they wouldn't make any promise anymore!

Kyungsoo sat on the bed for a while. Lots of thing came into his mind. He took his time to think about all those. His school, his past as a high school student, his turn to a new leaf appa, his late omma, Kai, Chanyeol... Thinking about Chanyeol made him realized that he already forgot that he needed to go to that guy's room. Kyungsoo stretched his body as much as he wanted and got up from the bed. Without washing his face first, he went out of his room and walked downstair where Chanyeol's room located. He needed to go down another two floors to go there.

Arrived! Kyungsoo had arrived at Chanyeol's room. That guy already waited for Kyungsoo at front of his room. That guy who didn't put anything on his body, only short, stared at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo walked slowly - very slowly as he felt annoyed toward Chanyeol who had disturbed him. Chanyeol should understand the situation as Kyungsoo already slept, yet, that guy still called Kyungsoo and forced him to go to his room. That was the reason why Kyungsoo walked slowly - wanted to show his protest!

Chanyeol stared at that slow walking Kyungsoo. He knew that Kyungsoo was mad at him. His face expression showed it all. Chanyeol almost burst into laughter upon seeing that expression on Kyungsoo's face. He didn't mean to disturb that guy who had already slept, but as that night would be the second last night, he wanted to spend more time with Kyungsoo. He didn't know if he would get a chance to spend a week with Kyungsoo in the future, so, he decided to use the remaining time as much as he could. He didn't want to feel regret of anything after a week passed.

Kyungsoo arrived in front of Chanyeol. He let out a sigh of unsatisfy. He looked into Chanyeol's eyes directly. Usually, he didn't have the gut to do those but that evening was a bit different! He had the gut to do those. Thanked to the annoy feeling that gave him the gut! Chanyeol smirked! He didn't mad at all when Kyungsoo looked at him like that. Indeed, he felt it was funny. He really knew that Kyungsoo was mad at him but he just couldn't stand to look at how adorable Kyungsoo's face could be when he got mad. Instead of looking grumpy, that guy looked so cute!

"Yha! Why are you staring at me like that? Fall in love with me, huh?" Chanyeol asked the silly question to Kyungsoo. He acted dumb by asking the most unsuitable question to the mad Kyungsoo.

"..."

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol. That guy still acted dumb. Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh of annoying.

"Fall in love, my ! Yha hyung!" Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. He couldn't stand anymore to see how Chanyeol acted dumb at that moment. He wished that he could at least hit that guy's head so Chanyeol would stop act clueless!

"What?"

"What? Yha! You disturb me! I had slept and yet, you called me and asked me to come here!" Kyungsoo let out his anger toward Chanyeol.

"Tell me what you want so I can go back to my room and continue to sleep!" Kyungsoo continued to speak. He didn't wait any longer as he quickly asked what Chanyeol wanted him to do.

"Well... As you're sleepy, I cancel my intention of asking you to run an errand for me. Come and sleep with me in my room!" Chanyeol replied calmly. He didn't mad at Kyungsoo who had yelled at him. He really knew that Kyungsoo would be mad at him and eventually would yell at him, so, he decided to prepare himself for those.

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"You should consider about it before you call me! See! Its useless that I come here! I want to go back!" Kyungsoo said. He didn't yell at Chanyeol anymore! He was really tired to yell at that guy. At least, he didn't have to run an errand for Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo turned around. He wanted to go back to his room. He wanted to continue to sleep. His hand was being grabbed as he walked away leaving Chanyeol. He turned around.

"Why?"

"It will rain. Why don't you spend the night at my place? At least I can cuddle with you for heat!" Chanyeol said. He winked his right eye to Kyungsoo.

"Rain? Are you dumb or crazy? There is no rain! Now, let me go so I can go back to my room!" Kyungsoo replied. He felt annoy again with Chanyeol. How came the rain when the weather was fine!

"I'm not dumb or crazy. Its raining!" Chanyeol said. Once Chanyeol had done talking, rain suddenly poured down heavily. It was raining cat and dog. The fine weather turned drastically!

"You get it right! But I don't care! I don't want to cuddle with you! Its annoying! I want to go back now!" Kyungsoo replied. The cold weather forced him to hug himself. He felt so cold although he wore a quiet thick shirt.

Chanyeol walked toward Kyungsoo. He hugged that tiny guy tightly. Both of them could feel the heat from each other's body. They felt comfortable that Kyungsoo didn't let the hug go.

"Sleep with me, okay? I won't do anything to you! Just let me hug you all night!"  Chanyeol whispered to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned upward and stared at that tall guy. Like being possess, Kyungsoo didn't protest. He followed Chanyeol. All he knew was that he already on the bed with Chanyeol beside him. He let Chanyeol hugged him. The heat that was coming from Chanyeol made him couldn't sleep anymore. He turned to his back and faced Chanyeol. That guy didn't sleep yet! They exchanged stare.

"Tomorrow is the last day you become my lackey! How fast time flies! Tomorrow will be the last day you come here and wake me up in the morning and tomorrow too... The last day I will be the first person to see my wife's face!" Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. The tone he used heard sad and melancholy.

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden! The wifey, wake up in the morning, first person! He just realized about something! It had been six days already and he just realized it that night! The wifey! The wifey that Chanyeol always mentioned about! Chanyeol always wanted to be the first person to see his wifey's face. Kyungsoo had to go to Chanyeol's room every morning to wake that guy up. That guy didn't allow him to see others before him. In this case, Kyungsoo was the first person that Chanyeol would always see! Wasn't it mean that Kyungsoo was that wifey of Chanyeol? He decided to ask Chanyeol for certain,

"Your wifey is me, right?"

"You dumb Kyungsoo! It took six days for you to realize about it!" Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo.

"Me? But..."

"Do I need a reason to love you? You're the one who changes me! Back then, I was so proud of myself! I always picked the girl I wanted and dumped her several days afterward! I didn't know the real meaning of love back then, not until I meet you. You never adore me like others! You never jealous of me like others! Back then, I hate you so much! It was a past! Now, instead of hating you, I'm in love with you! I will not be a playboy anymore. No more womanizer! I'll be the one and only for you! I promise that!" Chanyeol cut the next word from Kyungsoo. He explained to that tiny guy about everything.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He didn't give any response at all! All he did was get up from the bed and walked to the door. It caused Chanyeol to become freak!

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm going back to my room! It's too much for me! I need to be alone!" Kyungsoo replied. He didn't even look at Chanyeol while saying those. He quickly left Chanyeol alone, feeling frustrated.

Kyungsoo climbed the stairs to his room slowly. His mind kept playing those words which came out from Chanyeol's mouth. He was thinking too much that he didn't realize the existence of Baekhyun who was in front of him.

"Yha Kyungsoo! What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked the blank Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo back to the reality. He stared at Baekhyun. Suddenly, he felt guilty toward that friend of him. That guy adored Chanyeol so much. Kyungsoo had promised to Baekhyun to help him in this case but Chanyeol turned up to love him instead of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun..."

"What? What's wrong Kyungsoo? You can tell me anything that had disturbed your mind!"

"I'm... I'm sorry about Chanyeol hyung. He..."

"He likes you! I know it! I don't mind! Don't worry! Instead of losing a friend who can stand of my behaviour, I rather losing a person who doesn't love me! Accept him! I'm okay with it!" Baekhyun cut out Kyungsoo. He told Kyungsoo that hurt truth. Although his heart hurt, but as long as Kyungsoo happy, he felt relief. He smiled broadly to Kyungsoo.

"Now, go back to your room and sleep! I want to get something from my friend!" Baekhyun continued to say.

Kyungsoo nodded his head slowly. He followed the order. He walked to his room. He entered into his room and took a seat on the bed. His mind still played the scene at Chanyeol's room. He let out a sigh. He decided to give a call to his appa.

"Appa..."

"What's wrong Kyungsoo? Do you have a problem that you call me at this late?"

"No! I just miss you!"

"Don't lie to appa, Kyungsoo! It's not that we haven't meet each other for ages that you can try to lie to appa! Appa meet you everyday son! Tell me what is it?"

"Appa... What should I do when a guy confess his love to me?"

"A guy? Confess love? To you? Hahahahaha..."

"Appa!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm not laughing anymore! I'm sorry! Well, you had to consider about it! I don't mind about your preference as long as you're happy with it! I don't want to control your life anymore! All I can say is make the best choice and live with it happily!"

"Thanks appa!"

Kyungsoo put down his phone on the desk. He let out a heavy sigh. He knew well Baekhyun still had the feeling toward Chanyeol. He knew Baekhyun was hurt by the fact that Chanyeol loved him instead of Baekhyun, himself! He decided not to hurt Baekhyun! He decided not to accept Chanyeol! He decided not to date Chanyeol! he quickly laid on his bed and slept after he made the decision!