Episode 05 : Catch Me If You Can

The Confession Of His Life/ Because It's You

Kyungsoo's room was still in the dark and quiet. He was still sleeping in his room. That morning was so cold and caused him wanted to sleep more than usual. Usually, he already woke up at that time. Thanked to the weather, he could sleep more. Not until, someone knocked on the door. That person didn't stop from knocking on the door and disturbed Kyungsoo. He pulled his thick blanket and covered his whole body, in hoping he could continue to sleep.

"Kyungsoo! Yha, Kyungsoo! Wake up!"

Kyungsoo's eyes opened wide. The person who kept knocking on the door was the person who had been sulked for days! He was Baekhyun! Kyungsoo quickly got up from his bed and ran toward the door. He opened the door wide and stared at Baekhyun whose face was filled of jolly expression. Baekhyun entered into Kyungsoo's room without asking the permission.

"You just woke up? This is unusual of you!" Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo that he knew, never wake up late.

"It's cold outside. Moreover, I don't have anything to do today. Ouh, what brings you here? I thought you don't want to be my friend anymore!" Kyungsoo answered Baekhyun. He yawned. He still felt sleepy. He rub both of his eyes.

"I'm not going to sulk anymore! Someone told me not to do it anymore!"

"Who?" Kyungsoo asked as he felt weird. He knew very well that Baekhyun would never listen to others.

"Guess who?" Baekhyun didn't answer the question. He asked Kyungsoo question indeed.

"Yha! I don't want to know anymore! Go back to your room so I can continue to sleep!" Kyungsoo said. He was too lazy to guess. He drove out Baekhyun from his room.

"Yha! You're not fun at all!" Baekhyun yelled at Kyungsoo angrily as that guy didn't show any interest in the story he wanted to tell.

"I am!" Kyungsoo answered short. He snorted.

"I'll tell you!"

"No! No need!"

"No! I still want to tell you! Listen to me! Chanyeol hyung was the one who asked me to do so! He came to my room early this morning. He brought a breakfast for me! Isn't him romantic and sweet? He came to me and told me everything!" Baekhyun told the sleepy Kyungsoo.

"Ouh... Okay!" Kyungsoo responded. He yawned once more.

"Don't cut me! I haven't finish my story! He told me everything about what had happened when we were at the restaurant. How could you fall in the toilet? You were lucky Chanyeol hyung was there to help you! If he wasn't there, I don't know what would happen to you!" Baekhyun continued to tell Kyungsoo.

"Fell in the toilet? Me?" Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden upon listening to the story. It wasn't the thing that happened to him! Chanyeol must have been lying! He really wanted to tell Baekhyun the truth but he was afraid that guy wouldn't believe him. He cancelled his intention.

"Yes! That was what Chanyeol hyung told me! Why? Was he lying me?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo. He felt weird when he saw the shock expression from Kyungsoo. 

"No! It's true!" Kyungsoo answered. He lied!

"Well... I'm sorry for not visiting you for past three days ago! I should help you with everything as you weren't well but all I did was sulking all day! I'm so sorry!" Baekhyun apologized to Kyungsoo. He felt so guilty. (Kyungsoo was the one who should feel guilty as he didn't tell Baekhyun the truth!)

"Err... Well... It's nothing! I'm...I'm okay now! No need to apologize me!" Kyungsoo answered.

Baekhyun smiled upon listening to Kyungsoo. His eyes sparkled with joy. He got up from Kyungsoo's bed and rushed to his own room.

"Well... I'm going now!" Baekhyun told Kyungsoo.

"I want to eat the breakfast brought by Chanyeol hyung! See you later!" Baekhyun continued to say to his friend before vanished from Kyungsoo's eyes.

Kyungsoo got up and closed the door. He locked the door. He wanted to continue to sleep but his stomach made a noise, asking him to fill the emptiness in his stomach. He let out a sigh. He hadn't have anything since last night. He took his towel and went into the bathroom. He wanted to take a bath before going to the cafeteria for breakfast. 

Kyungsoo walked to the cafeteria. He wanted to take fresh air. The weather forced him to walk faster. That morning was so cold. His intention to take fresh air had to be cancelled. Lucky for him as his jacket helped him to feel a little bit warm.

Kyungsoo walked faster and faster. He could feel someone followed him from behind. He didn't have the gut to look at his back. He was afraid if that person realized Kyungsoo knew the situation and decided to take action on him! Kyungsoo looked downward while walking. It was his habit. He would keep his head downward if he was afraid. His action made him not to realize someone else was walking approaching him. In a blink of eyes, he hit that oerson accidentally and caused that person to fall down.

"Yha! Do you have eyes?" That person yelled at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo startled. His face already pale. That person was the same person who almost him at the restaurant! Kyungsoo's body trembled! Not because of the weather, but because of that guy. Suddenly, he remembered the scene in the toilet. His mind kept on playing the scene again and again. Kyungsoo's legs began to weaken. He fell down.

That guy looked at Kyungsoo, astonish! He felt weird with Kyungsoo. He stared at Kyungsoo's face. Cute! He wanted to take advantage on Kyungsoo. But then, he saw an old fashioned headphone around Kyungsoo's neck. His eyes sparkled. Instead of taking advantage on Kyungsoo, he decided to take that red headphone as compensation. He asked Kyungsoo to give him the headphone,

"Give me your headphone as compensation! Then I'll forgive you!"

"My headphone?" Kyungsoo asked. He held his headphone as tight as he could.

"Yes! You don't want to give it to me, right? Never mind because I'll get it by myself!" That guy said. He approached Kyungsoo slowly.

That guy's hand almost reached on Kyungsoo's neck where that headphone was located. Kyungsoo didn't have the gut to fight. He closed both of his eyes. Suddenly, he heard someone shouted out of pain loudly. He opened his eyes slowly, afraid! He was shocked! That guy was laying on the ground with his hand on his face. Kyungsoo turned to look at his back. It was Chanyeol! He was the one who had punched that guy! Kyungsoo gathered his energy to stand up and running to the back of Chanyeol. He grabbed Chanyeol's arm and held it tightly.

Chanyeol shocked once Kyungsoo ran toward him. He felt happy and proud - not forgetting sympathy toward Kyungsoo. That guy must really felt afraid! He felt glad for himself for following Kyungsoo to the cafeteria. He waited for Kyungsoo soon after he went back from Baekhyun's room.

"How dare you to show up in front of me again? I told you not to disturb my wifey again! Are you stupid? Should I punch you again?" Chanyeol shouted at that guy. His face was red of anger. He looked at that guy, without blinking his eyes.

That guy touched his own face. His face became red. He stood up quickly and bowed to Chanyeol. He quickly left soon after he apologized to Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo let go Chanyeol's hand only when that guy disappeared. He obstained himself from Chanyeol. His face was red of embarrass. He bowed to Chanyeol and thanked that guy for helping him from thay guy.

"Thank you so much,"

"You're always in trouble whenever you're at the outside and whenever I meet you!" Chanyeol commented.

"It's not my fault! Well... It's my fault but..."

"I know it! I followed you from behind since you went out of your room!" Chanyeol cut the next word from Kyungsoo. His reply caused Kyungsoo to shock!

"What?"

"Yeah! I don't say a lie! Well, as a compensation, no, as a payment, give me your headphone!" Chanyeol said. He stared at Kyungsoo's face whose had changed to pale.

"No! I'll give you everything except this headphone!" Kyungsoo quickly protested. He would never give that headphone to others! It was the only thing given by his late mother to him. It was the only thing that kept him remembering his mother. The only thing that he treasured the most!

"Anything?"

"Y... Ye... Yes...! Yes! Anything but not this headphone!" Kyungsoo stuttered while answering Chanyeol.

"Then, give me your body!" Chanyeol decided the payment quickly without taking any minutes to think.

"My body?" Kyungsoo asked as he didn't understand with what that guy meant with his body.

"Be my servant, my lackey for a week!" Chanyeol explained to the dumbfounded Kyungsoo, loud and clear.

"And I'll make sure that you'll fall in love with me!" Chanyeol continued to say. This time, he whispered so Kyungsoo wouldn't hear him.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing! Give me your headphone!" Chanyeol asked for Kyungsoo's headphone and it caused that tiny guy to feel nervous again!

"I'll give it back to you after a week! Don't worry! I'll use it as a compensation if you break the promise!" Chanyeol explained to Kyungsoo.

"But... Why don't we use another thing?" Kyungsoo asked. He didn't want to give his treasured headphone to Chanyeol. He was afraid if Chanyeol lose it or break it.

"No! That headphone is the most suitable one because you love it the most!" Chanyeol disagreed with Kyungsoo's idea of replacing the headphone with other things.

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol's face. That guy wore a serious expression and caused him to give up. He let out a heavy sigh. He took his headphone which was hung around his neck and passed it to that guy.

"Don't use it or break it! Take a very good care of it!" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol before really passed it to that tall guy.

"I know it! Now, let's grab our breakfast. My treat in conjunction of you being my lackey!" Chanyeol said. He pulled Kyungsoo's hand without asking for that guy's permission.

Kyungsoo didn't decline. He had nothing to do anymore when he already became Chanyeol's servant for a week. All he hoped was a week that passed as fast as it could so he could end it quickly!