Jisuho 24

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo waited for Chanyeol to peer out the door. She worried about his head. He looked dangerous as hell and as mean as a rattlesnake. She loved it. He shoved her behind him. He was awfully arrogant though. Although Suho was worse. Chanyeol opened the door wider and stepped out. She caught her breath. If she could see easier she wouldn’t be so panicked. Actually, yeah she would. 

 

He held out a hand. She grabbed it and slipped out into the tiny hallway. The boat was listing to the side now. He raced along the hallway to the small door up ahead. He tried to open it, but it wouldn’t budge. It was locked. She groaned, but he did something she couldn’t see and the door popped open. 

 

With care, he opened it wide enough for her to see a set of stairs in front of them. And something else. 

 

She grabbed his hand and squeezed, then pointed to the floor. Water was seeping in. 

 

He nodded. Leading her up the four stairs he lifted his head to the boat deck and peered around. 

 

“Is anyone there?” she whispered. 

 

He held his hand up to stop her from talking then motioned for her to stay there. She nodded. Where the hell could she go? She looked around. They were on a boat somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. She spun around, just her head visible but could see nothing geographical around them but water. Including rising up her feet. 

 

He raced back to her. “Come on. It’s empty and sinking fast.” 

 

She swallowed hard. “They were going to kill us this time, weren’t they?” 

 

He nodded. “If you hadn’t woken me when you did, I’d be gone already.” 

 

She looked back and realized the water was up the second stair. They had minutes only. “Is there a dinghy, a rowboat, something to help?” 

 

“No.” In a sudden movement, he asked, “Can you swim?” 

 

“Yes,” she said hesitantly. “But not that well.” She stared out at the water and the foggy conditions. They were miles from land. “Do we stay with the boat?” 

 

“ For as long as she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter