Jisuho 28-End

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo stared at Suho, the several comments she’d barely caught now blasting back into her memory. They were talking about him and how he felt about her. She didn’t know what to say. Everyone stared at her. Everyone waited for her. 

 

For what? 

 

To tell him she was happy to be kept. Hell no, she wasn’t. But she was happy to know he wanted to keep her. 

 

It would be nicer if he wasn’t glaring at her like he’d rather have his teeth pulled out one by one rather than have such a discussion. Then again, she had to admit she wasn’t the most open about such things either. 

 

And she hadn’t expected to have this discussion out in the open and surrounded as they were. 

 

Sehun gave her a half shake, reminding her she was still in his arms. “Well?” 

 

She ignored his question, her mind consumed with Suho’s outburst. When he shook her again, she had to wonder why he was still holding her? Right. Drugs. She wasn’t able to stand. Or was she? 

 

With Sehun’s help, she slowly lowered herself to her feet and rested there for a moment. Happy to feel her feet hold her stable, but still hanging onto Sehun, she took the few steps to Suho’s side and said, “You might want to keep me, but you’ve done a piss poor job of doing so up to now.” 

 

The others cracked up. Suho stared at her, guilt written all over his face. “I know. I’m so damn sorry.” 

 

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter