Jisuho 12

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a shriek she found herself midair then suddenly caught up in Sehun’s arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back. She was so damned glad they were all here with her. He passed her over to Kyungsoo and the process repeated itself until Suho was the only man left who hadn’t hugged her. Kai held her out to Suho, only she refused to be tossed. Instead, she reached out and smacked Suho across the face. 

 

Instant silence. 

 

Then she got in his face and snapped, “And that was for sending me off to get shot when you knew I wasn’t going to be safe.” 

 

“How the hell was I to know you weren’t going to be safe?” he roared, rubbing his cheek, glaring at her. 

 

“Because you weren’t there to look after me,” she yelled, her nose inches from his. 

 

She snorted and settled back into Kai’s arms. And turned away. Only to realize every last one of them were either laughing or grinning at her. 

 

With a narrow gaze she glared at them. Then turned back to Suho. He was staring at her like he had no idea what to do. She gave him a fat smile. “Time to apologize, Suho.” 

 

“Apologize?” He got a thunderous look on his face. “For what?” 

 

“For putting me in danger–again,” she emphasized. 

 

Sehun lost it behind her and backed away guffawing like an idiot. Chanyeol was bent over and no one dared look at Suho. Well, she had no such qualms. “You don’t scare me,” she scoffed. “You’re a big teddy bear.” 

 

That did it, the rest of the men who’d barely held in their laugher cracked up. Suho snatched her out of Kai’s arms. And kissed her. Hard. Hot and long. 

 

She responded enthusiastically. When he finally came up for air, she sagged against him. He said, “At least I’ve finally found a way to shut you up.” 

 

Not knowing where the attitude came from, she smirked and said, “Never.” 

 

He rolled his eyes, shifted her in his arms, and said, “I’m sorry for putting you in danger. I thought you’d be safe.” 

 

She sniffed. 

 

He glared. 

 

She grinned. “Apology accepted.” 

 

He kissed her again. The others cheered. 

 

 

 

Damn woman. She had one job. To stay safe. And what did she do–get herself into a gunfight. Then picked up the gun and actively went after the shooter. 

 

And what to do with her now? Baekhyun was all about getting her to the airstrip. Chanyeol had tried to contact the helicopter but wasn’t raising a response. Kai was currently trying to contact their base. 

 

He gently replaced Jisoo on the seat and turned to face Sehun. He’d gone back to the flipped vehicle. At his questioning look, Sehun shook his head. Well, that was one way to deal with the enemy, wipe them out. Only he knew that they didn’t wipe out easy. Every morning he woke up to find they’d multiplied overnight. 

 

Still, he didn’t need to let Jisoo know she’d killed three men. The accident would be found soon, and they needed to be away. Sehun and Kyungsoo had cleaned the house. The Jeep was packed. He didn’t ask where it had come from. They all did what they had to do. Hopefully not damaging this one and getting it back to its rightful owners was an option this time. 

 

His team would bring the Jeep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter