Jisuho 10

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were all making her crazy. She was dressed in Kyungsoo’s spare pants. Wore Suho’s spare shirt and had a rope from Sehun’s pack to hold up her pants. On her feet she wore two pairs of socks, one from Chanyeol and one from Kai. They’d all contributed. She laughed at herself in the mirror. She’d never quite fit in with the current fashion but their generosity warmed her heart. 

 

And walking was still horrible. As in seriously painful. But with the bandages and double socks, doable. And that was what counted. Walking slowly on her own steam was way better than being carried. Of course, if Suho gave her his arm to help for balance she wouldn’t argue. 

 

He was a cutie. 

 

But he was a SEAL. 

 

And had a mess of women at his beck and call. She knew all about it from Min-seok. Damn good thing she had the insider scoop. And even as a part of her wished she didn’t know about them, she knew she’d still know about them from the look of them. All the men had that hard, been there and can do it again–blindfolded, look to them. That dangerous power emanating from their very skin as if to say there wasn’t anything in the world they couldn’t handle–including a woman in their bed. Or many women in their bed. She grinned. 

 

Suho… well, he had something extra special to him. 

 

“Ready?” Suho stood on the other side of the door waiting for her. She’d been sitting on the counter in the bathroom trying to build up the courage to jump down on her feet. It was going to hurt. 

 

“Yes, coming.” 

 

“Are you sure? I can carry you?” 

 

She winced. So much for all her courageous talking. She rolled over and slipped down off the counter and landed gently. Taking a deep breath to acclimatize, she walked to the door and lied. “I’m fine.” 

 

“Good. The truck is here. And the helicopter is waiting.” 

 

At the word helicopter, all the color bleached from her skin. “Helicopter,” she said faintly. “Really? Again?” 

 

He nodded. “Look, this time it will be fine.” 

 

She stared up at him, willing to be convinced but knowing there was no argument that would be good enough to get the job done. “Are you sure there’s no other way?” 

 

He reached out and clasped both elbows. She looked down to see her arms wrapped tightly around her chest, her fingers gripping her arms in a death grip. 

 

“I promise.” 

 

She narrowed her gaze. “Really?” 

 

He nodded. 

 

She snorted. “That means you are coming with me, right?” 

 

“Uhm…” At his hesitation she froze. “That means no, and therefore I’m not going.” Good. Decision made. Easy. She’d stay here until another plan could be worked out. 

 

“That’s not happening. You have to go. You have to be safe.” 

 

“And so do you.” She gave a short nod, glanced at the three others standing there, big grins on their faces. “What are you all smirking at?” She raised an eyebrow at them. “Were you the one who threw me out of the last helicopter?” 

 

“No. It was Suho,” Sehun said, humor coloring his voice. 

 

“Well, I’ve almost forgiven him for it, but what if this helicopter blows up too? Who’s going to clip me to their parachute and save me then?” 

 

As the men glanced at each other, she added, “Exactl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter