MC #1

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

MC~ 

 

"MC, will you be mine?"

 

For a moment it feels like time stops, even the flashes from the cameras are invisible and silent. 

 

You look down to see Jumin's smiling face looking up at you. The man who just proposed to you, holding your hand, kneeling before you. 

 

A cold hand touches your spine and there is a shiver which unfreezes the moment. You snatch away your hand.

 

"No."

 

The camera flashes strikes you like lightning and a big hiss followed by muffled chatting is heard from the mass. 

 

The man's joyful expression has completely morphed. His mouth is open in shock but his eyes are expressing sadness and hurt. He stands up. The man reaches for your hand but you are already accelerating. You leave the hall with your face covered in your hands. The reporters immediately surround Jumin, and follow you as you walk away. Questions and reactions are shouted from all directions and if it weren't for the bodyguards who quickly catch up with you, you'd been buried under all the cameras and journalists. You can distinguish Jaehee's and Luciel's voices shouting your name and demanding passage.

 

"Let me come through! I am a member of RFA!"

 

You are slowly heading down the carpet-covered stairs leading to the exit. The bodyguards are by your side and they help you as you stumble down the steps in your heals. Your balance is poor since your hands are still covering your face. The reporters have been cut off by a line of security guards at the top of the stairs. 

 

"Let me through! God...! Believe me I don't want to do this..." 

 

Utters of shock is heard from the people as somebody is being moved out of the way. 

 

"Really sorry, but it was necessary, I knew my judo would come in handy some day... MC!"

 

JaeHee comes rushing down the stairs calling your name. 

 

"MC!" 

 

She catches up with you, but can't reach through the guards surrounding you. 

 

"I want to inform you about some things... however I will not stop you from leaving..."

 

Jaehee waits for a response but soon realises she doesn't have time to do so.

 

"If you are leaving now, make sure you go safe and do not comeback as it will only draw more attention. Please make your escape as unnoticeable as possible. Oh gosh... this is going to be mad..." 

 

You can hear a face palming Jaehee mutter "more work..." as you leave her behind and exits the building. 

 

Your hands fall to your sides. As you walk in a quick pace down the street a bodyguard asks:

 

"Miss, may I ask where you are heading?"

 

You haven't even asked yourself that yet. Where are you going? Rika's apartment? You are definitely not going to the penthouse. 

 

Suddenly Yoosung followed by a swarm of cameras appear on the street coming from another exit, blocking your way. 

 

"MC! Please come back in, we need you!" 

 

"Yoosung I..." 

 

More you can not say as you are interrupted by someone grabbing your arm and dragging you away. 

 

"Stop it..." 

 

You silently utter, but the security guards are letting you go. You are fighting the grip  until the person picks you up harshly. 

 

"Shh... MC, no screaming, okay?" 

 

The voice of Luciel. You stop moving and let him carry you to his car. He releases you and you hastily jump in next to the driver's seat of the Lamborghini. He stomps the gas pedal and the car accelerates with such speed you are being pushed back in your seat. 

 

"Vroom, vroom! I love when you make such sounds baby!" 

 

The red head laughs as the motor growls and takes you out of the flashing lights of the cameras. 

 

"I'm sorry, for kidnapping you," he clears his throat, "excuse me, I mean, for saving you..."

 

You fasten your seatbelt. You feel kind of sick. The dress is so tight and sweaty, the heels so uncomfortable, your head is hurting and your eyes are burning. Luciel casts a gaze upon you and he must have noticed your dissatisfaction. His face is showing worry in the corner of your eye and as he presses a button, one window is rolled down a tiny bit. The cool air fills the car and brushes the hair on top of your head. It feels like you can breath for the first time since Jumin got on his knees. You sigh and close your eyes. 

 

"MC, are you... okay?" 

 

Luciel asks and glances at you. When you don't respond he bites his lips and frowns.

 

"Hm... that might be a stupid question when I think about it. You looked like you were going to faint... but I guess you are alright?"

 

You finally open your mouth:

 

"Where are you taking me?" 

 

"Yes where am I taking you... Uhm... Rika's apartment?" 

 

A frown appears on your face. For some reason you really don't want to go to that apartment. Really don't.

 

"No, I can not take you there... with all this attention from media and also the fact that I am a very, very, very dangerous man makes it impossible for me to take you there..." 

 

"Then where... please not the penthouse..." 

 

"Don't worry. I will take you home. To my place, seven-zero-seven's own hideout!"

 

To be honest you are a bit surprised. You never thought Luciel would let you inside his home since he is so secretive about his private life. Anyway, you are glad. It's seems like the best option.

 

"Thank you Luciel..." 

 

"No problemo, señorita!" 

 

He chuckles, but it comes out as nervous rather than cheerful. 

 

After a fifteen-minute ride the car is parked in a garage and Luciel helps you out and in to his home. The door to his place is looking somewhat like a factory or bunker entrance and there are several visible security cameras.

 

"Meow. What's "Cats are superheroes" in Arabic? Meow~"

 

You are surprised when Luciel naturally pronounces the phrase in Arabic. The two of you enter the house. Luciel guides you to the kitchen and the living room, showing you where to eat and rest.

 

"And there are lots of female clothes I used as a disguise for you to change in to in the hallway wardrobe. That is if you feel uncomfortable in that dress," He takes a look at his cellphone, "Gaaah! Ten missed calls from Jaehee, seven each from Yoosung and Zen and five from V..."

 

You sit down on the couch, you are starting to feel a bit dizzy again. What just happened?

 

"Excuse me miss... I have a few phone calls and some explaining to do... be right back..."