Cabin 9

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jiiiii!!" My ears perked up hearing dara calling me out with urgency.

"What? What?" I rushed to see her peeking out of the washroom with a pained face

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"What is it?"


I made sure I look nothing like my celebrity persona. I looked left and right to make sure no one's watching me.

That girl. Only she could ask me for something like this. I nervously darted my eyes from left to right and lowered my cap even further.

I searched for the thing she wanted me to buy and I glared at the wide variety in front of me.

How would I know what's with wings and without wings? Since I don't know a thing about sanitary pads, I took one of every kind. As long as have it has different designs on the package, I bought it all.

I walked to the cashier full of dread but I need to get it over and done with. She gave me a curios glance and raised her brows.

"Just hurry up." I grumbled, careful not to give my voice away.

She chuckled and shook her head, ringing the items in my basket. I almost gave her my card when I remembered she can read the name off of it so I turned to the few cash I have in my wallet.

I got back to my car when my phone rang.

"Ji~" I leaned back on the seat of my car and inhaled deeply

"What?! I'm coming home." She grunted

"Buy me pain relievers please." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I exhaled and got out of my car again, leaving the pads I bought and went inside the mall's pharmacy.

"Yes sir what can I get you?" I cleared my throat

"Something to relieve the pain." The pharmacist cocked her head to the side

"For what pain sir? Stomach? Head? Muscles?" She enumerated with a small smile. I shifted from one foot to another.

"That thing.... for girls." I mumbled.

"Hmm? Come agian?" I sighed

"That thing that hurts when the girls time comes." The nurse stiffled a laugb and nodded.

"We have different types for that we have aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen." I scratched my head impatiently.

"Just give me five of each." I tapped on my foot as people start to go in and give me curious glances.

"That will a total of ₩15,000 sir." I reached out to my wallet and silently cussed I'm ₩5,000 won short.

"C-can I get

Please log in to read the full chapter