Cabin 16

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Finally! Last day!!" I groaned, closing my eyes and laid down on the bed, exhausted. Thankful it's already a weekend. I feel him removing my shoes and making me lie down properly.

"But you'll still have the same schedule next week?" I was too tired to glare at ji so I just raised my middle finger up to him. He chuckled and pulled me over to him to which I snuggled comfortably to. He changed his schedule and I'm more than happy to have my human pillow back. God I missed his smell.

"How's recording?" I mumbled and he rubbed his hand on my back.

"We'll talk later. Gotta sleep." I didn't even argue and just fell asleep. I woke up to find myself cuddling a pillow.

Delicious smell assaulted my nose though so I was not disappointed to see ji in his usual chef uniform. In boxers and apron and ooh, a mitten in one hand too as I groggily sat up.

"Nice of you to join me sleepyhead." I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I washed my hands and went near to jiyong and he automatically scooped a spoon of his dish, blew on it and let me try it.

"Good?"

"It's ok.." I shrugged and his eyebrows met and he quickly scooped another for him to taste. He scowled.

"It's perfect." I chuckled. A week's done so I can make fun of him again. My idea of fun consists of jiyong's unending offended scowls. Hahahaha.

"Then don't ask me next time. Just feed me" I smirked. Like a routine, I prepared the table by putting two plates and two sets of utensils.

"So how is it going with your album?" He eyed me curiously and then grinned

"Don't worry. I'll give you a signed album." I squinted my eyes at him

"Just in case we don't have the same definition of give, it means I will bot have to pay for it." He rolled his eyes

"I wouldn't put it past you to buy our album with how stingy you are. So out of the kindness of my heart, I'm going to give it to you for free." I laughed.

"I'll buy it to support you ok?" He cocked a brow

"Really now?"

"With not money of course. Something I can do for you instead. I'll give you an IOU card." As much as I want to really support him by buying it, I just cant. I automatically send all my money to my family and just leave some for emergencies.

"Ofcourse you'll do that." I

Please log in to read the full chapter