Cabin 29

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you ok now dee–"

"Don't call her that." Jiyong snapped.

"Chill man. It's her nickname." Youngbae chuckled

"Her nickname is dara. Dee is my nickname for her." Why is he acting like that? It's not helping me ease my mind.

"Let me rephrase that then, are you ok now dara?" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"You don't look so well though." jiyong frowned.

"You have bags under your eyes. Did you not get enough sleep?" I wanted to glare at him. Whose fault do you think that is?

"I'm fine." I can't help but snap back.

"Geez. You two need to lay off that tension you got there." Top chuckled

"What tension?!" Jiyong and I both said at the same time.

"It depends on you both." He shrugged.

"Let's just go, we need to be there before the sun is up so we can ta a shot with the sunrise." We all climbed up the van since jiyong was not allowed to bring his own car which was understandable. Paparazzi might follow him.

"We'll get a drive thru for breakfast." Jiyong and I were seated at the back. He was supposed to sit in front but insisted to sit with me.

"You can sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive." That's what he said but he was the first to fall asleep.

His alarm went off thirty minutes later, making me jump because of the vibration. I faked to sleep when he woke up.

"Where's the food?" I hear him ask.

"We didn't buy anything yet." Lies.

"What?! Dara needs to drink her medicine!" My heart thumped. The idiots just snickered.

"We're kidding. Here. Your wife might die of starvation." They joked. I almost retorted back but I remembered that I'm supposed to be asleep.

"Dee." Jiyong gently shook my body. I groaned, continuing to act.

"Dee, wake up. You need to eat now." I tiredly open my eyes to see jiyong with my breakfast in hand.

"Here, eat this." I was going to be stubborn and just sleep back for real when her threatened to feed me.

"Trust me. You don't want me to force you eat." I blushed when a different image came to mind. Gosh dara! I scolded myself.

"Ok daddy." I scoffed and he quirked a brow.

"What? I'm eating." I showed him my spoon before I took a bite.

"You said you didn't want to eat. Look at you shoving the food down your throat." I rolled my eyes and ignored

Please log in to read the full chapter