Cabin 5

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I aimlessly strolled the busy streets. I can't believe I wasted an hour with them. The moment they opened their mouths, knowing where it's going, I just wanted to get up and leave but I had to be polite, in case they have something else to offer.

I grabbed my purse and starrd at my wallet with a frown. I shouldn't have bought that cake back there!

I put my purse back in my bag and stopped by a store when I saw a familiar face pop on the screen. There atr few girls who squealed at the sight.

I used to be like them. Care free and just fangirl to s.e.s and such. But that was me before when life was good.

I can't remember when the last time I had a liesure. I started working at a very young age that I have to stop going to college because my good of a father used all our money to gamble and left us in a pile of debt that we have to sell our house and now, my mom and my siblings are staying with our grandparents.

I have to work hard and find a job soon cause it's not only for my living expenses. That is the least of my priorities. I have to send money to them for my siblings education. I refused to have them stop their studies.

Tears sprung up my eyes and I quickly wiped it off and continued walking. I came to the city in hopes to find a better job but they won't accept undergraduates.

I risked the million won I had left for that house. Should I just leave and ask the dragon money? He's rich afterall. But then what? That money he could give will not be enough. I need a solution that would last and that is to find a stable job.

I wandered around, hoping I'll be able to come home through walking when my eye caught a Wanted: Helper sign. My eye sparkled and I quickly made my way in.

"Excuse me? I saw the sign outside and it says you need a helper?" I clasped unto my hands tightly and the owner smiled at me.

"Can you wait tables?" I nodded.

"Can you wash dishes?" I nodded again.

"Can you man the cash register?"

"Yes." I eagerly answered.

"Good, you're hired. You can start." My eyes widened.

"Uhmm... don't we have any contracts to sign?" She raise

Please log in to read the full chapter