Chapter 30

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Just park there." I pointed to jiyong once we're near our house. I looked left and right to make sure there's no nosy neighbors.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you?" I rolled my eyes.

"You'll attract unnecessary attention. I doubt you'll like that too."

"I'm in a disguise though." I looked at him sternly and he let out a sigh.

"Ok. You win. Let me just get your bag." We both got out of the cat and he opened the back trunk then took the small box that has the ginseng and stuff.

"Unnie!" I froze. I looked at behind jiyong to see my mom and durami.

"Nice timing! Bring this and you, mr. Boyfriend, you can't fool me as her uber driver. Leggo!" My eyes widened when durami linked her arm around jiyong and started to drag him. He hesitantly turned to lock the car.

"Eommaa!" I whined.

"What?" She just blinked at me

"Durami!" I pointed at my sister.

"Let's hurry then, before your brother kills the guy." I gasped. I forgot about that.

"Yaaa! Duramii!" I left my mom and ran towards our house.

"Be careful! You might trip!" My mom scolded.

I dashed inside to see jiyong seated at a single sofa with both cheondung and durami standing infront of him, their arms folded across their chest.

"Yah! You're scaring him." I slapped their backs to which they both whined for.

"Come on ji." I held jiyong's hand to pull him up but the idiot didn't budge so I boomeranged on his lap instead.

I glared at him and he stared back. His eyes are the only thing you can see with him all covered up.

"Omo." I was suddenly pulled by cheondung and then they started grilling him.

"What's your name?"

"your occupation?"

"What is it with you that you got noona's yes? She's nbsb you know." I was about to smack my brother's head when my mom pulled me to the kitchen.

"Help me so we can finish and let your visitor eat." I worriedly glanced to our living room.

"So... am I expecting a grandchild soon?" I turned my head to my mom so fast, I swear I heard it crack.

"Excuse me what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I know you heard me." I raised a brow.

"So you're really asking me to get pregnant?" She shrugged.

"Not even pushing me about marriage?"

"Nah. I was married and looked what happened to me." My mouth dropped.

"As long as it's consensual. I don't mind."

"But I mind." I can't believe we're having this conversation.

"Fine. Just give me a grandchild already. I lost my hope for you and wanted to have cheondung do it instead but here you are bringing a guy at home for the very first time."

"I did not bring him! He was just dropping me off and it was durami who pulled him with her. Remember?" She was there too.

"Still the first guy." I rolled my eyes.

"I've dated too you know

Please log in to read the full chapter