Cabin 39

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"As I've said, you're the—" I cut off bom knowing what she's going to say

"One making it complicated I know, I know." I sighed and leaned back to the couch.

"Ok wait. Let's clear it all up. He's just jiyong without the title. What do you feel about him?" They all leaned in, looking intently at me.

"You see, that's not what I'm really sure about?" I'm really confused with these new feelings that came with him.

"How can you not be sure? I was sure as hell tabi is mine before he even met me." There she goes again. We just rolled our eyes at bom.

"I haven't feel anything like it ok? I was never in a relationship. Sure I went on dates but it's just always the first dates, never been on a date the second time with the same guy." Hiw would I know if it's like or love or just lust?

" you gave away your V-card." I raised my brow to bom

"So? You've given yours and I'm sure it's not top who did it." She just looked at me smugly

"Bold of you to assume he didn't. The first time I saw heard his voice was the first time I ed." Should I take her seriously?

"You too." I looked at chaerin

"Yeah point taken." She nodded, taking the bowl of peanuts and eating it.

"But then dara, you can't take away the fact that you could've given it to somebody else like donghae for example." I scrunched up my nose.

"Ok, bad example. But he does have a nice body and he'skind of good in bed" Chaerin chuckled and my eyes widened at her

"You slept with him?!" She raised her hands up

"I was a newbie and he was such a flirt. That's why I made you steer clear of him." She shrugged.

"You mocked me when I fell for his trap yet you're the who totallt fell for it." Bo. Scoffed at chaerin.

"It was a one night stand."

"Anyway, you've kept your ity for a loooong time but you chose to give it away. What changed?" Minzy diverted the topic to the main issue.

"You're making me sooo old with the loooong time."

"Just answer the question." What changed?

"Maybe because of our living arrangement?"

"So you're considering your brother..." I glared at bom

"What? You lived with your brother too once upon a time." I was tempted to shove a pillow on her face.

"With a person in the opposite that is not my relative." I gritted my teeth.

"Ooh so if you'll live with me for a long time you'll do me too?" Chaerin wiggled her brows

"Preference people! Preference!" They laughed. Ugh. I stood

Please log in to read the full chapter