Cabin 43

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I tapped my fingers on the my desk and stared at the monitor blankly. I answered calls but my mind is elsewhere.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I looked over to mino and frowned

"What did I do?" He gave me a funny look and I sighed, shaking my head.

"You sometimes look like my boyfriend." He smirked and inched his chair closer to me

"Is that how you confess to boys?" He wiggled his brows and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I meant you literally, physicay have some angles that you look like him."

"You have a boyfriend now? Ssst. Does he really look like me? Is he here?" He craned his neck to check the faces on our production floor.

"No one looks like me here. I get alot of comment about me looking like bigbang's members gd and taeyang but I doubt either one of them is your boyfriend." I almost snorted. See? It was that unbelievable.

"Eitherway, what a fine taste you have." He grinned and I raised a brow at him.

"How can you tell?"

"Anyone that looks like me is surely to be handsome." He did a pose and I giggled.

"My boyfriend looks better."

"What? Boyfriend? Did I hear that right?" Heechul said rather loudly making the people near us turn their heads at me. Great.

"Is he more handsome than me?" Jaejoong asked.

"Well..." jaejoong is gorgeous! There are different types of beauty so I don't really know what is more and what is less.

"Is he rich. You know I'm an heir dara, you can be my first lady." Siwon grinned

"Oh dara don't need that." Bom chuckled, joining in the conversation.

"Dara's boyfriend is top tier." Minzy commented and I gave her a signal to shut up before they tell too much.

"Top tier like an old business tycoon? Teach me your ways dara." Sulli smirked

"I don't need to teach you that. You're already pefrect for it." That wiped the smirk off her face. Don't me.

"Need ice for that burn ?" Bom smiled sweetly at her. She glared at me then to everyone listening in and walked off.

"You silenced her good unnie." Ji eun giggled.

"Alright everyone! Back in your seats, don't you dare go on overbreak." Chaerin yelled. Team Leader mode: On.

Once again, I'm back on thinking of ways to be someone fit for jiyong. Cause let's face it, he's someone and I'm just a nobody.

What should I do? I don't have any talents. I ca

Please log in to read the full chapter