Cabin 41

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I feel like my head's about to be ripped open. I groaned and clutched tightly into it.

"That's what you get for drinking when you know you can't handle it." I squinted an eye open to see jiyong in an apron.

"Ugh. I feel like dying!" I moaned. I felt something cold on my lips.

"Drink and then go eat while the soup is still hot." I croaked a thanks and accepted the glass of water.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, still clutching on to my head.

"It's already ten." My eyes snapped open, wide awake

"What?!" I yelled, rushing to stand up only to stumbled when I felt dizzy.

"Tsk. Let's go wash your face first." I had no power to fight with jiyong as he carried me to the bathroom

"But work." I muttered as he helped me steady myself infront of the lavatory

"Your friends handled it. But of course an absent is an absent. They just help in giving a proper reason for your absence instead of she got so drunk she can't wake up for work." I was going to scowl at him but cold water was splashed on my face.

"I can do it myself." I smacked his hand away and continued to wash my face while he kept my hair to the back.

"Towel?" He handed me the face towel he had ready over his shoulder.

"Don't you have any schedule?"  I asked, accepting the towel and patting my face dry.

"I cleared it knowing I'll have to take care of my girlfriend." He grinned and I glared at him

"Last time I checked I'm still thinking about it." He chuckled when I walked out ahead of him.

"Then maybe you should check again." What is he talking about?

"Ji, now would not be the good time for me to check again cause I would flat out refuse and say no from this damn hangover." I grumbled bitterly, sitting up on the high chair and closed my eyes, relaxing from the moisture of the hot soup he prepared for me.

"What is it?" He's been smiling at me and staring at me as I ate the soup.

"I'm just thinking I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend." He cheekily grinned.

"Are you drunk too? Here." I pushed my bowl of soup to share with him. He laughed and shook his head

"I knew this would happen." He chuckled looking down on his phone. I shrugged and continued sipping my soup. I sighed in relief as it filled my stomach and the headache is slowly subsiding.

"What's that?! Are you going to call that !? You're mine and mine alone

Please log in to read the full chapter