Cabin 14

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I tapped my foot impatiently as I wait for them to finish eating but it's now 8 and dara leaves 8:30.

"I really need to go. Can I go ahead?" I wasn't really waiting for an answer but our CEO is here so it'll be rude if I just head out.

"What's the rush ji?" Top raised a brow.

"I just have an important meeting outside." I automatically answered.

"Where?" I glared at top who is now eyeing me.

"Just.... there." He was about to ask abother question when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ji? I'll just go ahead ok?" I can hear her moving around. Probably leaving.

"What? No. I was just on my way Mr. Park." I waved at them and rushed out.

"Mr. Park?" I could see her brows creasing.

"Just wait for me dara. I'm on my car now." I said as I put my car on reverse.

"Ok then. Bye." She hung up and I drove like a mad man. I don't care if I get a ticket. That woman's stubborn.

I cussed when I was caught in traffic. I tapped on the steering wheel as I watch the timer go down.

I wasted no time and hit the gas as soon as the light turned green, overtaking cars.

I was almost there when I saw a petite figure walking down the street. I knew it! The tires screeched as I drifted the car and made a U-turn.

I stopped infront of her rolled down my window.

"Didn't I tell you to wait?" She rolled her eyes but got in.

"I decided meet you halfway." She shrugged

"You're just saying that cause you haven't found a cab."

"Cabs are expensive. I don't plan on wasting my money on unnecessary fares." She crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"What if I didn't come?" My brows connected.

"I would've walked to the nearest bus station. That's why I leave early incase something like this happens"

"And that's why I drive you in case this happens. I told you to wait." I said in gritted teeth.

"I waited for ten minutes. How long do I have to wait to call it waiting?" I gripped the wheel tightly

"Until I come back for you!" I can't help but yell.

"Awweee is the dragon angry?" She teased.

"Your safety isn't a joke dara. We live in a remote area. It's dark out and you're wearing that." I eyed her dress.

"Hey don't blame the dress. Besides, I told you I can take care of myself." I really can't win with her.

"Still. You're breaking the rule. You should not go out alone especially night" She stilled.

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that." She nonchalantly said. I rubbed my temple and parked, as we arrived outside her office building.

"Thanks." She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door.

"Answer you phone." A smile tugged on he

Please log in to read the full chapter