Cabin 19

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I just dropped dara off and was returning hom to change cars when I recieved a call from Youngbae.

"Jiyong, where are you?" My brows furrowed in confusion.

"At home. I'm just changing cars then I'll be on my way. I thought we don't have a schedule today?"

"We don't have anything public but we'll do a surprise appearance at the G-mall." I paused. That's where I dropped dara off.

"Do I need to go to the company? Or do I meet you at the mall?" He scoffed. Stupid question I know.

"Are you insane? You'll get mobbed now get your down here." He ended the call and I sighed, getting in to my other car.

I wanted to call dara while on the way but I figured she'll be with her friends so I decided not to interrupt.

"Bout time you get here." I was immediately surrounded by the staff and was pulled to a chair for my hair and make up.

"Dude, what's on your mind?" I was pulled away from my trance and I answered before I can stop myself

"Dara's there. I think it will be her first time seeing me on stage." I almost face-palmed but make-up noona glared at me for my movements.

"Are you worried?" I sighed. I'm not really sure.

"I don't know. She might be overwhelmed." If it was before, like a few days after we met, I would've shoved it on her face but now I'm worried and I don't know why.

"Really? It's not because you might scare her away when you're already falling for her?" Top smirked and I froze. Was it? I shook my head and scowled at him.

"What are you talking about? I just don't want her to be uncomfortable with me. I don't like it when people change how they treat me because of my celebrity status." I hope dara won't.

"True. I can relate to that." Youngbae nodded.

"Don't we all. But don't worry ji. I think dara is different." I hope so. Do I? I want her to look at me with repsect but other than that, I wish everything to be the same. Or do I?

"Alright! Hurry up, we're running late!" We lined up to the car and I'm suddenly feeling nervous.

My hand played woth my phone. Contemplating if I should text dara and give her a heads up or not.

Ya rabbit! Watch me- I sighed and deleted it.

Please log in to read the full chapter