Cabin 11

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day feeling a little bit better, thanks to my personal nurse. Speaking of, I looked at his sleeping figure and giggled.

The great G-dragon drools! I had the urge to take a shot but remembered our rules.

I sat up and stretched my body. The pain is still there but it's bearable. I looked at the floor full of crumplrd papers and shook my head.

I carefully went out of bed and decided to do a clean up. The towel fell off from my stomach and I smiled.

Who knew a top star could be so good of taking care of someone? I sighed and took the basin out of the way and picked up pieces of crumbled paper and threw it on the trashbag.

I unfolded one when I saw it says three-lettered name.

Beautiful girl

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like

I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby

I’ll heal your one small wounds

My love.

Why'd he crumple it? It's cute. I only knew a few people with three-lettered name like mine. I shrugged and put it on the trash.

I want to repay him for his kindness so I went to the internet and searched G-dragon's favorite dish but the searches showed me results of a dragon's favorite food.

I pouted and tapped a finger on my chin. I'll just look at the ingredients we have and make something out of it. I mean if the ingredients are complete, that's gotta be it.

I stood up and looked around the fridge and the kitchen. I gathered all the ingredients I can find and nodded to my self.

"Ganjang Gaejang it is." (Crab preserved in soy sauce)

I was in the middle of cooking when jiyong woke up.

"Yah!"

"Omo." I jumped up a bit, startled with his loud voice. An arm s around my waist and pulled me away from the stove.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"I'm not poisoning you." I took a bit of the soup and tasted it in front of him to show him.

"Is that ganjang gaejang?" His eyes widened and I nodded.

"You searched for my favorite food?" My brows shot up.

"It's your favorite? Ha. I know I'm a genius." I grinned proudly.

"You mean to say you didn't search the internet for it?" I smiled sheepishly

"I did try. But it shows results of a l

Please log in to read the full chapter