Cabin 2

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I snuggled closer to the warmth of my lean pillow and my hands trailed to the hard sculpted abs.. wait. Abs?

My brows furrowed in concentration as I caressed my hands on it. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... six partitions!

My eyes slowly opened and a tattooed chest greeted me. A hand went over to my waist and it has a small smiley face tattoo on it. I slowly looked up to see a handsome face with platinum blonde locks stirring up in his sleep.

"Aaaaah" I screamed and kicked him off of my bed and he fell to the ground with a thud.

I hear him groan and cuss as he moved to get up. He sat up and glared at me.

"Who are you?!" We both yelled at the same time.

"What are you doing in my house?!" We both yelled again and I felt my face drain in color.

"What?! This is my house! I just paid my rent yesterday!" And that's all the money left in me!

"What rent?! This house is mine! The owner, gong jongin made this house as a collateral! Since he cannot pay his debt, the house now belongs to me!" I collapsed on the bed and was about to cry when my eyes landed on a piece of paper on the floor.

I scrambled up to get it and read it carefully and showed it to him, shoving it to his face. "This is the contract that states I own this place for three months!"

He scoffed and snatched it away from me and read it.

"This is not legit." He threw the paper away and I hurried to get it.

"Yes it is! It has a power of an attorney signed on it!" I'm bluffing, but I'm desperate!

"I'm gonna call my lawyer. You'll be out of here in no time." He picked up his discarded jeans on the floor and got his phone out of the front pocket and dialled a number

I begin to pray to all the saints that I was not scammed. That was the remaining money I have left except for the ₩ 10,000 cash I have in my wallet which is not even enough for food, let alone a roof over my head.

"He'll be here in half an hour. If I were you I'd pack your things ahead." My fists clenched

"I haven't even unpacked my things yet! And no, I refuse to leave." I stubbornly stomp on my foot and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I can always sue you for trespassing." He mumbled and laid on the bed on his stomach.

Please log in to read the full chapter