Cabin 53

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I remember how he clearly said that once he comes back, he'll expect my answer to his proposal. If I wore the ring then I say yes. If I return it then I say no and even if I said no, it doesn't mean we'll break up, that it means I'm just not ready to level it up with our relationship and he'll respect that.

So why? Why is he was he relieved when I returned the box as a prank, carefully hiding my finger where the ring sits.

Why did he say he was relieved with my decision? Why is he saying he made a mistake when he proposed to me? Why is he telling me we're better off as friends?

Tears pooled my eyes (how dara cried when thunder pranked her)



" I can't do this. Dee, I'm sorry. Shhh don't cry." He hugged me tightly and my heart ached.

"Dee! It was bom! She told me about your prank and told me to prank you back! I told you I won't ever change my mind and seeing you? It just reaffirms how much I love you." When I registered what he said I sobbed and he hugged me so tight saying sorry repeatedly.

"You know I sobbed?" I sniffed and he looked at me

"Cause you thought I don't want you anymore?"

"No. Cause I'm not married yet but I'm already going to be a widower." His eyes widened and he ran away from me, out of the cabin.

"Come back here I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed, running after him.

"Why meee? It was bom's idea!"

"How dare you play with my feelings like that!" I caught his collar and he choked trying to run.

"You're dead kwon!" I put him in a choke hold and he struggled to get free.

"You're not really gonna kill your husband are you?" He strained.

"Bold of you to assume I'm still marrying you after that." I spat and he whined then knelt down.

"I'm sorry babe, I know I was wrong. Forgive me?" He put his palms together and rubbed it.

"Look everyone. Here's a rare sight of the Bigbang leader dancing to Super Junior's sorry sorry." Bom narrated and top laughed with little june in his arms.

"Uhm guys..."

"I should have known better than to follow bom." Jiyong said, I've released him from the hold but he's still kneeling and hugging my waist

"Hey!" Bom's offended squeal.

"GUYS!!" We all turned to seungri who looked like he's gonna his pants

"What?" He gulped

"I may or may have not... used IG live to capture that moment?"

"WHAT?!" We all yelled making him flinch and jump on his spot. Top automatically hugged june and cover

Please log in to read the full chapter