Cabin 21

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay and wait with you?" Bom asked for the nth time.

"I told you I'm ok. He's already on his way." I assured them.

"We'll wait with you then. Maybe it's time we see the face of your lover." I rolled my eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we're not together?" They'd believe me if they knew who he was.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that." Chaerin snorted.

"I don't even know what's your basis of us being together?" I crossed my arms and stood in one foot.

"Uhm duh? He drives you to work and picks you up. Without a fail I might add." Chaerin counted

"And he even drives you here and picks you up and don't give us the it's-along-his-way bull. We weren't born yesterday" Bom uttered.

"Plus you practically live together, don't you?" I raised my brow at minzy

"I didn't tell you that. How did you know?" I squinted my eyes at her and she just shrugged

"It's pretty obvious." The two agreed with her.

"You already chose to believe what you wanna believe. You won't believe otherwise won't you?"

"Nope." They chorused.

"Good for you. You know I have a boyfriend when I don't." I snickered.

"We'll ask your boyfriend then." They high-fived and my eyes widened.

We are waiting outside the mall for jiyong and when he arrived they went over to his side.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." but they didn't listen. I panicked when they knocked on his door.

"You know what. I'm not prepared to let you meet him. But maybe next week?" I nervously chuckled and blocked their hands.

"Oh come on. He's already here. Why not now?" They pushed me out of the way and I kept giving signals to jiyong. He lowered his window but just a bit and faked a cough. He's wearing his face mask.

"Hi. You must be dee's colleagues. Nice to finally meet you." I tilted my head hearing his voice.

"Can you perhaps lower down the window?" Bom smiled

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling kind of well so I'm worried you might catch it." I hurriedly went over to the other side and put on my seatbelt.

"You heard him. Maybe some other time guys. Byyeeee~" I leaned in and closed his windows myself.

"Step on it." He did as told and I sighed but

Please log in to read the full chapter