Cabin 18

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Like he said, jiyong dropped me off the mall and left. I watched his car go before going in. He'll probably go back home to change it to his celebrity car.

I told him I could commute but he insisted on driving me. Maybe I should start looking for a place. I'm getting spoiled by him that I'm getting used to be dependent on him and I don't like it.

He is someone temporary in my life, I can see that. We both are from completely different worlds.

I shoved away the thoughts since I still have a little more two months left with him anyway. I'll let him spoil me but I should not get used to it.

"Hello sanghyun? Did you receive the code?" I called my brother as soon as I got the confirmation that my receiver can claim the money I sent.

"Yes. Thank you noona. But isn't this a little too big? Are you even eating? You told me how much you make and this is almost all of it." I chuckled

"Don't exaggerate. I'm fine. I wouldn't starve myself cause how can I work if I do that?" I hear him sigh.

"Ok. Just don't hesitate to take more of your own hard earned money ok? We can always send a promisory note." I rolled my eyes

"It'll just be the same dog poop, it's better this way." He scoffed hearing my nickname for him.

"Alright, bye now. Gonna call my friends. Send my regards to durami and eomma."

"I will. Take care! And date! You're getting older you know." It's my time to scoff and he laughed before ending the call.

I strolled around for a bit while I waited for the girls and I found myself at the Music section.

I looked up the monitor they displayed and bigbang showed up with one of their MVs.

"There you are darong!" I turned to see bom and minzy.

"Isn't my tabi so handsome?" Bom gushed, her eyes forming hearts watching the MV

"I think Taeyang's the best." I chuckled.

"I find think you were a fangirl too cl-roo~"

"It's bigbang." Minzy shrugged.

"What she said." CL pointed at minzy with her thumb.

"And omg! They're having a comback! Aaaah!!" Bom shook my body.

"I know right! After in a long time! But then again, it's YG. What's new?" By the way they're shaking my body and receiving occasion

Please log in to read the full chapter