Cabin 50

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You know, I can just pay them not to expose your identity even after we're married dee." I sighed and stared at him blankly.

"And live like criminals in hiding? That's not exactly my ideal family ji." He pouted.

"We can live somewhere else, Philippines is like your second home right? How about there?" Does he not know his own fanbase?

"Ji. Philippines has millions of VIPs. Remember you sold out your solo concert there and not even everyone got the chance to go?" I gave him the duh tone.

"And no, we're not going anywhere else. You have a very large fanbase and they are scattered in all parts of the world. Besides, your family is here. My family is here."

"You're not really backing out with this modeling thingy are you?" I chuckled and shook my head no.

"At first I wanted to do it to make a name for myself but as we worked on these magazines and shoot, I realized this is what I'm good at. And someday, maybe I can create my own magazine company?" He smiled and tucked a hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead before hugging me tightly

"Then I'll support you." I smiled and hugged back

"So is there any chance you're pregnant already?" I scoffed and hit his chest making him laugh. We hear a knock and I stood up to open the door. We're having a small party before the boys enlists.

"Wow... You look normally ok." Chaerin eyed me up and down

"Should I not look ok?" I confusingly furrowed my brows.

"Yeah. Like that." Minzy giggled, jerking her thumb behind her where bom is clinging to top like a koala, bawling her eyes out.

"Nah." They laughed and I invited them in and just left the door open widely for top who's having a hard time carrying bom.

"How long has she been like that?" I said, eyeing bom.

"For like an hour now probably." Chaerin answered, folding her coat.

"Why are you not crying for me like that?" Jiyong sulked

"Hand me eyedrops and I'll show you my acting prowess." He scoffed and snickered.

"Why are you like this again?!" He whined

"Like what?" I cheekily asked

"Like that! Where's the sensitive and sweet darong?" He mumbled, pouting.

"Heol. Is he always like that?" Daesung scrunched up his nose. It's only him and top thst came since seungri has s schedule in jspsn

Please log in to read the full chapter