Cabin 7

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bom and I passed the interview thanks to chaerin's detailed briefing. We knew what to do so it was easy. Chaerin became our friend immediately.

The job chaerin got us pays good in exchange for the grave yard shift but hey, there's not much really difference if we're talking about the time I'm up for my last job.

And since the pay is good, I also quit the diner that overworked me and can't properly pay me. Imagine working different jobs and only paid for one? It's draining!

So that's why I'm currently oversleeping. I have three days off since we'll start with our new job on monday and it's still a friday. Friyay~

I cuddled closer to the dragon and inhaled his scent. He smells really good.

"Done smelling me?" I pretended not to hear

"I know you're awake." I rolled away and stretched.

"Was someone talking? This house is might be haunted." I mumbled and I hear him grumble something incoherent. I chuckled, he's so fun to tease with.

He got up and started cooking. The delicious smell filled my nostrils and my stomach grumbled loudly.

I stood up and went to the washroom to gurgle and wash my face.

I went out and the dragon has finished cooking. I quickly grabbed my remaining bun and smelled his freshly cooked meal and took a bite on my bread.

I sent all the money I could give and forgot I didn't have my groceries yet. I tend to overlook myself when it comes to my family's needs.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eyeing me weirdly when he caught me sniffing his food.

"So the bread will taste like it. Tasting by smelling is art." I grinned, munching on my bread.

"Just eat properly." I don't know if he's sharing his food or telling me to eat a proper meal of my own so I continued eating my bum while looking at his food.

He pushed the plate to me and I coked my head to the side.

"You can eat it." I clapped my hands and was about to get it when he pulled it back.

"Meanie! Don't play with food!" I grumbled.

"I'll let you eat but my rules.." again with his rules.

"What are you, my guardian?" I scoffed and he just shrugged.

"Ok then. I just offered you free food." My ears perked up

"For the rest of my stay?" He courtly nodded.

"Obey my rules. I'll feed you." My head immediately calculated how much I can save plus the exquisite food I can eat that I couldn't afford.

"Deal!" I said rather too excitedly.

"This is free trial." He pushed the plate to me and I happily took it.

"What no nyu mean meee nrial?" I aske

Please log in to read the full chapter