Cabin 26

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you're not sick?" I sighed and avoided his hands.

"Ji I'm ok. I should go now before they swarm your car." He eyed my friends who were earlier than me than usual and nodded.

"Call me ok?" I nodded.

I got out of the car the girls quickly meet me halfway.

"I can't believe it! All this time I was this close to gd?!" Bom clutched my hand, watching jiyong's car drive away.

"Shush. You'll let everyone know with your loud voice." I removed my hand from her grasp and massaged my temple.

"We left you in a good sleep, what's with that bag under your eyes?" Chaerin eyed me from head to toe.

"Don't even remind me." I muttered under my breath.

"Was telling us your secret stressed you out that much? Don't worry, we'll keep our mouths sealed." Minzy assured me. I stared at her and she just smiled wider.

"Let's just go before we get late." We all climbed up the stairs and left our belongings in the locker. I composed a quick text to jiyong saying I'll be going in. It became a natural habit to do that.

Just as expected though, the night shift is taking a toll on me so that troublesome wet dream of mine was quickly forgotten and buried.

Days went by quickly and because of the ed up schedule I often times couldn't tell which day it was.

I haven't been able to talk to jiyong since he's busy with their come back which was a hit by the way. All I do is sleep and eat and sleep some more. He never failed to drive me to the office and back though.

"Seriously though dar, how are you not pregnant yet?" I choked on my food and minzy quickly handed me a glass of water and chae patted my back.

"Oops. Sorry." Bom gave me a peace sign and giggled.

"Maybe they don't want kids yet. You know enjoying each other's company first." Minzy wiggled her brows.

Before I can retort and ask what the heck they're talking about, jessica and her sister showed up and kicked my chair.

"Stay away from donghae." Jessica glared at me. That jerk still keeps on bugging me even I flat out rejected him.

"Why don't you tell him to stay away from me?" I rolled my eyes. She scoffed and dramatically fanned herself.

"Did I hear you right?"

"Are you deaf?" I deadpanned.

"Yah you better watch your back."

"This has her back watched by us. Got a problem with that?" Bom stood up and glowered at them.

Please log in to read the full chapter