Cabin 23

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I don't remember giving you guys my address?" I don't want to be rude but I am so exhausted with this secret.

"You did give out your address at work." I raised a brow at chaerin

"I thought that was for H.R. purposes." I glared at the three who seem to have already made themselves at home.

"It is." Bom answered, opening the fridge.

"And isn't that supposed to be I don't know! Confidential?!" I screamed. Pulling my hair out.

"I am part of the H.R. team though... an we're friends. We are bound to visit each other's houses you know?"

"Uh.. no?" I raked my hair and groaned.

"Chill dee, here, drink some juice." Yes, bom handed me a glass of juice as she poured one gor herself too. I rubbed my temple but drank it anyway.

"I didn't know you play a lot of musical instruments." Minzy commented, looking around.

"It's not mine so don't touch it!" I gritted my teeth.

"Ooh so baby daddy's musically inclined. Nice. Does his voice alone give you ?" I choked on my drink and bom quickly rubbed my back.

"Can you atleast wait for me to finish drinking when you ask me that!" I gkared at bom who just giggled.

"Oh stop being a , you're on your mid twenties." Ok dara, calm down. I sighed and went over to the sink.

"Well excuse me if I haven't gotten to the homerun yet."

"What?!" They all surrounded me within seconds.

"I'm not claustrophobic but you're making me." They shuffled back as ai continued to wash the used glass and bom put hers too then smiled sheepishly for adding another thing to wash.

"But seriously, you're a ?"

"I don't see a problem with that. I'm too scared to get pregnant and I can't afford to have a baby just yet." Chaerin snorted.

"There's this this called contraceptives." I rolled my eyes

"And that is something you have to pay for."

"He can always withdraw." Minzy suggested.

"See? Even our maknae got some." Bommie chuckled.

"Why are we talking about this again?" I washed my hands and shook it to them which made them disperse.

"Because you clearly have a hot damn of a whatever he is. I mean girl, his silhouette alone makes shiver. The aura of your man is no joke." I

Please log in to read the full chapter