Cabin 20

Cupid's Cabin: The Origin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stayed at the back while waiting for the girls. A lot has been on my mind which mainly consists of jiyong.

As I watch them, I realize something. That's just his job and he's just good at it. Jiyong is still my Housemate jiyong. I felt bad for thinking so small of myself when he himself said I could be so much more.

I stood up and watched him with pride. I decided to cheer him on as he does for me but when I was about to go back with the girls someone blocked my way.

"Dara, nice to see you here." I awkwardly smiled at our trainer.

"A fan?" He asked, glancing at the stage then back to me.

"You can say that.." I mumbled my response and he leaned in. Invading my personal space.

"Come again? I can't hear you." His breath fanned against my neck

"I am." I said a little louder and stepped back.

"Are you alone?" He looked around to see if I was with someone.

"No. Bom and the others are in there, actually, I was just going back." I hope he gets the hint but of course not.

"Listen... we're not in the office, I'm sure it's ok to invite you over for a drink?" If I decline, is he going to fail me?

"I'm not sure..." I faltered, wanting to go

"It doesn't have to be today. I understand you're with the girls." He's persistent.

"We're still in training right? I'm not sure it's a good idea." Dude, it's my polite way of saying NO.

"Why not? We can go out as friends." He grinned.

"Really? Then we can invite the rest too?" I faked interest and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I just want to get to know you better." He said, staring at me and I slowly nodded. Before I knew it, people are starting to disperse and I tiptoed to see the stage is now empty. I missed the chance to let him see me cheering loudly.

"There's not much to know really. You can ask me questions and I'll answer as long as it's appropriate." He his lips and nodded carefully

"Who's your favorite member?" My brows furrowed.

"You know, I'm kind of close with the members..." I fought the urge to raise a brow at him. I know a barber's story when I hear one.

"Really? Oh wow." I kept my poker face on to let him know I was being sarcastic but he just chuckled.

"I know. It's not something I u

Please log in to read the full chapter