Chapter 19: Making Ends Meet, Part 1

Transactional Relations At The Incheon International Airport Cafe

 

Joohyun was woken from a deep sleep to find the right side of the bed empty, where Seungwan usually slept. She glanced at the alarm clock which read 6:08am and planted her feet on the carpeted floor as she groggily got out of bed. She opened the bedroom door to find the light in the dining room was on.

 

A bright smile appeared on her face when she saw her tiny hamster had fallen asleep with her head on the table with her Mac Book Pro placed in front of her. Joohyun took a peek at the screen before she decided to wake her fiance up to guide her back to bed. 

 

"The Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, so that is where she wants to spend our Friday off," Joohyun whispered when Seungwan's shallow breathing interrupted her. "I think we have to put those plans on hold for another day."

 

She lightly shook Wannie's shoulders as she said in a sweet voice, "Wannie you fell asleep at the table, it is cold out here. Let's go back to the bedroom I want to hold you a little longer."

 

Seungwan slowly stood up and rubbed her left eye as she adjusted to the bright light overhead before Hyunnie hit the off switch.

 

"Your eyes appear bloodshot so you should rest some more, here let me take care of you," Joohyun said as she petted her fiance's head.

 

When they were in the bedroom, Joohyun lifted the covers and pulled Seungwan into a tight embrace as she kissed her forehead which was burning up as her Wannie drifted back to sleep. Joohyun was running her fingers through her lover's hair pondering if they should spend their day off in bed. She felt Seungwan shiver in her arms and she whispered, "As long as I have you here beside me it doesn't matter what we do."

 

Joohyun snuggled into the pillows with her eyes closed as sleep over took her as well.

 

 

Seungri agreed to join his friends for a buffet style breakfast at Tavolo 24 but as the restaurant came into view, he skid to stop from the 3 inches of snow at his feet.

 

"I forgot about my appearance and I didn't even take the time to come up with a story. I can't let them know I got my beat by a female. They will never let me live it down," Seungri said as he studied his swollen lip and puffy blue and purple bruised nose in the nearby shop windows.

 

"If I ever run into that tiny dyke again well let's just say she better have the police on speed dial," Seungri mumbled to himself as he fixed the medical tape that ran across the bridge of his nose.

 

He grabbed the handle to the front entrance of the restaurant's glass door and found his friends sitting at a table in the center of the restaurant.

 

"Great so everyone can stare at me as they eat," Seungri thought.

 

T.O.P. spotted Seungri first and waved him over to the table as he elbowed G-dragon to pick his head up from the menu and gawk at their friend's appearance.

 

The four friends left their seats as Seungri approached the table and Daesung proclaimed, "What happened to you? Is this what the police do to people in lock up? Your face is messed up, man!"

 

"You should have told us that you look like this and we wouldn't have invited you out," Taeyang remarked as the trio giggled.

 

"Yeah very funny, get your jokes in while you can because if I am going to be the punchline for today's breakfast gathering or I will keep my coat on and turn right back around," Seungri huffed as he grew wary of the constant teasing. He always felt he was the overachiever compared to his friends whether it was career status or social status. 

 

Daesung, T.O.P., and Taeyang worked odds and ends jobs from construction to trash collection in and around Seoul. When they weren't working they were relaxing at G-dragon's bachelor pad smoking weed, playing video games, and drinking hard liquor.

 

G-dragon had the most stable career out of all of the friends as he was a producer and songwriter for YG Entertainment. He had a recording studio inside his bachelor pad as well as a stock pile of prescription drugs like Percocet. He had made connections with a pharmacy respentative at Seoul National University Hospital and all it took was one phone call to replenish his nasty habit.

 

Seungri decide to stay as he placed his coat on the back of the seat and removed his sunglasses as he thought, "Aside from G-dragon I am curious to find out what these losers are up to since they rib me all the time."

 

"Okay if you weren't beaten up by the police then who was it who gave you a beating," T.O.P. asked as Seungri sat across from him with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

"Alright I will tell you so you don't lose sleep over it. Not that you are worried about me, it's really because you are nosy so here it is," Seungri said watching the four friends lean into the table.

 

"My sparring partner at the gym well he got careless and that's it nothing scandalous, sorry to disappoint," Seungri explained studying the faces of T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, and G-dragon.

 

There was a moment of silence before Daesung spoke up, "I wonder what his face looks like."

 

The table erupted in laughter as Seungri secretly felt his temper coming to the surface as he recalled Seungwan walking away from the fight without a scratch on her.

 

"She is lucky she is a woman," Seungri thought as he gulped his orange juice.

 

The conversation took the usual direction as in club hopping, video games, temporary job openings, and new rap music. When Seungri cleared his throat to confess something to his friends.

 

"I have a confession to make you see I am no longer employed with Kompass," Seungri announced as he directed his eyes to the table feeling judgement from the group. "You see every employee must maintain a spotless criminal record and after the incident on New Year'smy boss who happens to be female found out about my arrest and now I am jobless."

 

"After all you did for Kompass, what a rotten company to work for!," G-dragon shouted slamming his fist on the table. "You make one mistake and they throw you out like garbage!"

 

"How were you suppose to know that she was 15 when she said she was 19!," Taeyang's voice raised as the patrons at the surrounding tables focused their attention on the angry men.

 

"Guys keep your voices down or maybe we can discuss this somewhere else," Seungri hissed turning red from embarrassment.

 

T.O.P. scratched his chin and replied, "Don't worry we have your back. I will ask my boss if there are any openings at the recycling center, if that job position isn't too beneath you?" 

 

Seungri laughed as he recalled how stuck up he could come across to his inner circle from time to time. But he needed to make cash quick and fast money was his priority.

 

"I owe you big if you can find me a job," Seungri pleaded. "And tell them that I will start working ASAP."

 

A wide smile spread across T.O.P.'s face for he could ask any favor from Seungri and Seungri had to follow through. 

 

The group paid the cashier as they made their way to G-dragon's bachelor pad to resume the day in a drug filled haze of alcohol, pill popping, and video game playing.

 

 

Despite the snow falling to 3 inches and counting, there was a huge crowd forming outside the JYP Entertainment offices near the Cheongdam-dong district. 

 

Hyojin phoned Hoseok early this morning to inform him that she would miss work today, claiming she had a stomach virus. But Hoseok knew better when he opened the notification on his phone of the Seoul Daily News and read that Korea's Got Talent will be hosting auditions at the JYP building. 

 

"Why doesn't she quit right now I mean does she think I am stupid!," Hoseok angrily thought. "I have internet access like everyone else, you know what I should drive to Cheongdam-dong to catch her in the act." 

 

Hoseok smirked as he was seaming the milk for the latte he was making as the kitchen was operating with a skeleton crew on a thankfully slow Friday morning. Hyojin could not have picked a worse time to be absence with 4 suspensions being served at the time of her call out. Hoseok did take notice that Yoongi was distracted today at the grill and he wasn't his usual self.

 

"Hey are you okay Yoongi?," Hoseok asked with concern in his voice.

 

"Yeah I'm fine but is there anyway that you can convince Hyojin to stay with Kompass?," Yoongi asked with pleading eyes.

 

Hoseok was speechless as he realized Yoongi had a crush on Hyojin and he heard the story of them spending time together at the Halloween bash that Seulgi and Jimin threw. Yoongi was a shy person while Hyojin was loud and extroverted. Hoseok was lost in thought trying to picture how a relationship between the two of them was going to work when Yoongi cleared his throat.

 

"Well is there any chance you can convince her to take back her resignation letter?," Yoongi asked with his arms behind his back.

 

Hoseok smiled and said, "Sorry but the decision is final because Boss Chaerin has the letter in her possession so it is out of my hands." Yoongi sighed and hung his head low.

 

"I hate to break it to you but she is walking on thin ice from calling out today when we really need everyone on staff. In the end she is only hurting herself," Hoseok explained as he made his way back to the coffee kiosk.

 

"Oh one more thing Yoongi, if you have her personal number, I do but she won't take my calls. Is it possible for you to text her with a message saying I knew they are having auditions for that talent show she wants to be part of and that is the reason she isn't at work today," Hoseok said cheerfully as a look of shock covered Yoongi's face.

 

"Also end it with she should think about not returning to work Monday or she will face some form of punishment," Hoseok finished changing his attitude to greet a customer.

 

Yoongi quickly typed the message to Hyojin hoping Hoseok was wrong.

 

 

 

Hyojin was shivering in what seemed like a never-ending line of talent seekers. She was wearing her favorite black leather jacket and fuchsia scarf. She stuck her hands in her pockets to keep warm and kicked the snow around with her knee high black 8 inch heel leather boots. 

 

She silently rehearsed the rap song she chose to wow the judges with Bodak Yellow by Cardi B. Hyojin was scrolling through her phone when a new message begged to be opened.

 

"Well this is strange Yoongi never messages me," Hyojin thought as she recalled exchanging phone numbers at the Halloween party. She saw him at work every day but he avoided making eye contact with her or found some way to busy himself when she was around. 

 

"It must be important otherwise he wouldn't reach out," Hyojin thought while she read Yoongi's frantic wording about Hoseok making threats over her absence and being aware if the auditions that she ditched work for.

 

"Oh well what can he do? I am quitting anyway," Hyojin mumbled as she went back to the lyrics screen studying the song. She felt a light shove on her back when she turned around to see a group of 3 girls probably no older than 14 looking at her.

 

"Sorry lost my footing, didn't mean to bump you," said the shortest one with blue streaks in her hair.

 

"That's okay," replied Hyojin as she spun around to continue mesmerizing the song.

 

She thought the misunderstandering was resolved until she overheard the taller girls teasing the shorter one by saying, "Yeah watch where you are going and respect your elders."

 

The three girls burst into laughter as the other girl remarked, "I mean really isn't she a little old to audition like let the young people have a shot."

 

Hyojin's neck and ears were turning red as she was tempted to knock their heads together because she wasn't old and anyone could audition as the rules clearly stated there wasn't an age limit.

 

She faced the young girls again and rapped, "I'm boss, you a worker / I make bloody moves."

 

The young girls ran away frighten linking arms as they dashed across the street.

 

Hyojin yelled, "So don't get comfortable!"

 

She laughed to herself proud to know she still struck fear into the minds of mouthy brats but it dawned on her that she needed to ace this audition as it was the only thing she had left.

 

JYP staff member made his rounds handing out hot chocolate for the participants to drink in the cold weather for it was going to be another hour before Hyojin's part on the line found refuge in the building. 

 

 

Joohyun was the first to open her eyes as the time read 10:50am, she sat up and shifted to where Seungwan was burrowed behind two pillows with the blankets pulled up to her chin. Joohyun grabbed her phone from the nightstand and snapped a picture of her fiance as she thought it was the cutest thing.

 

She slowly made her way out of bed trying not to wake the sick woman and drew the curtains open to reveal a steady downfall of snow flakes. Joohyun hated the cold and with her lover's present condition she had no other option than to spend the day inside the condo. She tiptoe to the bathroom and quietly shut the door to freshen up. After she finished she opened the door gently to see her Wannie in the same position she left her.

 

"It is getting later and she needs to eat something," Joohyun said as she resumed her usual spot on the bed.

 

"Wannie, my baby it is time to wake up. I need you to eat something and take your medicine," Joohyun whispered as she rubbed Seungwan's left arm.

 

"Ohhhh what time is it?," Seungwan moaned stretching her arms throwing off the blankets. 

 

"Almost 11:30am so I was thinking do you want a late breakfast or early lunch?," Joohyun asked touching the hamster's face feeling her hand burn up.

 

"C'mon let's take your temperature, you might have a fever and possibly the flu," Joohyun said as she dragged Seungwan out of bed.

 

"I can't have the flu I have a catering event to help out with tomorrow at the hotel," Seungwan croaked. 

 

Joohyun winched as she handed Seungwan the thermometer and said, "No more talking just place this in your mouth."

 

The bunny pecked Wannie on her cheek as she went to the kitchen to boil water for tea.

 

Seungwan held the thermometer in waiting when beads of sweat fell from her forehead. The thermometer beeped and Joohyun rushed to her side wiping the sweat with her hand.

 

"Pull it out let me see," Joohyun demanded standing forehead to forehead with Seungwan. "103, okay it is final we are staying in. You are not allowed outside today I don't want you to feel worse in since you are insistent on working tomorrow."

 

Joohyun rushed back to the kitchen to pour the seaming water into a mug with the tea bag hanging at the bottom.

 

"Drink this baby it will make you feel better," Joohyun spoke in a soft tone wiping dirt away from the corner of her lover's mouth.

 

"Thanks," Seungwan managed to say as they sat on the couch. Joohyun clicked the TV on and chose the romantic comedy movie The Proposal. 

 

"I know you can't stand rom coms but there isn't much to do except watch TV while I clean this place I need you to stay seated on the couch," Joohyun said as she stared at Seungwan who was watching the TV screen. "First let's find something to eat so what would you like me to make you?"

 

Joohyun was giddy to find herself cooking for her chef fiance, she knew her skills weren't the best but if she could impress her Wannie then she succeeded. 

 

"I am craving two pieces of wheat toast with butter," Seungwan croaked with her eyes focused on the TV. 

 

Joohyun slumped to the counter defeated thinking this was her chance and toast was what she was required to make. But she reminded herself that her Wannie was sick and probably didn't have an appetite. She opened the bread bag and placed two slices of bread in the toaster, at the same time she was frying two eggs for herself on the stovetop. She heard her phone ding from the pocket of her bathrobe.

 

It was a message from Seulgi, "How is suspension going, you rebel! Where are you spending your day from ditching work? Don't tell me you and Seungwan are standing in that long line waiting to audition for Korea's Got Talent. Say hi to Hyojin if you see her and tell her to forget coming to work on Monday. Because as you could guess she called out and Hoseok is super pissed but she is quitting anyway so what does it matter? Well don't have too much fun as I expect to see you bright and early Monday morning. Missing my best friend."

 

Joohyun smiled as she read the message and replied, "Seungwan has a fever I even think the flu so we are staying inside for the rest of the day. It is snowing and I don't want to risk her temperature rising or throat getting worse. She can barely talk and she is coughing in the living room which sounds terrible. I plan to clean the condo from ceiling to floor so I don't catch her sickness. I hope my absence didn't cause too much trouble for you. I promise I will be there bright and early Monday morning so don't miss me too much."

 

She placed her phone on the countertop and buttered the bread before putting it on the plate and found Seungwan laughing at the movie.

 

"This movie is pretty funny," Seungwan squeaked in between laughing and coughing fits.

 

"See all chick flicks aren't horrible," Joohyun said as she placed the plate on her lover's lap and took the empty mug.

 

"Should I fix you another cup of tea?," Joohyun said gently fluttering her eyelashes.

 

Seungwan laughed and spoke in a raspy voice, "No thank you but I will take a glass of water."

 

Joohyun nodded as she went back to the kitchen to turn off the stove and pour a bottle of water into a glass.

 

She watched Seungwan chew her toast slowly transfixed on the movie, Joohyun wanted to pinch her fluffy cheeks so bad observing them grow big everytime she chewed. Joohyun placed the water on the coffee table in front of the couch as she went to retrieve her plate of food. They sat side by side browsing Netflix selecting every lovey-dovey movie and TV show to get lost in.

 

After breakfast Joohyun fixed a nice bubble bath for Seungwan to relax while she scrubbed the condo, she especially wanted to cleanse the bedroom starting with stripping the sheets. 

 

Joohyun wanted Seungwan to take her liquid medicine so Joohyun put the cup and tilted it into Seungwan's mouth until the cup was empty.

 

"You know I could have done that myself," Seungwan croaked.

 

"Yes yes I know now go take your bath before the water gets cold," Joohyun demanded shooing her hamster in the direction of the bathroom.

 

"But we always bathe together," Seungwan protested with a pout.

 

"Not this time," Joohyun laughed as she shut the door.

 

Seungwan was in the bathroom for an hour as Joohyun vacuumed the carpets in the bedroom and living room, changed the sheets, moped the kitchen floor, wiped the remote controls, light switches, cellphones with Clorox wipes, and used multi-surface spray on the countertop and dining room table.

 

She knocked on the bathroom door worried her Wannie fell asleep in the tub and her skin would look like a prune. She opened the door to find the sick woman brushing her teeth wearing a knit purple sweater, black sweat pants, and purple thick fuzzy socks. Joohyun was tempted to wrap Seungwan in a tight hug but first she needed to shower as she reeked from the cleaning solutions she used.

 

"Hey baby are you feeling better," Joohyun used her motherly tone when speaking to her hamster.

 

Seungwan had a ring of toothpaste around with the brush moving back and forth as she shook her head yes.

 

"Take your time but when you are done I want to wash up too and then I want to make you some seaweed soup for dinner. Would you like that?," Joohyun asked.

 

Seungwan rinsed out as she squeaked a yes before she wiped with a tissue.

 

"The bedroom is safe to stay in if you want to lie down," Joohyun kept her voice soft as she squeezed Wannie's hand as she shuffled to the bedroom.

 

"Thank you," Seungwan managed with bloodshot eyes staring at Joohyun shortly before she closed them. Joohyun placed a kiss on her lover's temple before she selected a clean pair of clothing and shut the door to the bathroom.

 

 

Joy and Taehyung decided to look around the Lotte World Tower & Mall on their Friday off. Joy claimed she needed some retail therapy to brighten up her mood. She never faced such a harsh discipline in her life and that says a lot because she is never one to bite her tongue even with management.

 

"Honey what do you think about maybe taking this weekend to go job hunting whether in person or online," Taehyung said as they walked holding hands around the mall.

 

Joy stopped and stood in place as she replied, "You are aware that we are suspended not terminated, right?"

 

"Yeah I know it is just that we will be working in separate buildings come Monday morning," Taehyung started as they began walking again. "But the atmosphere won't be the same I can only assume the gossip that will spread not only throughout the kitchen but the campus. I am not really comfortable at receiving glaring looks from everyone."

 

"Oh c'mon pretty boy we don't know how everyone will react to us unless we witness it with our own eyes," Joy teased while swinging their connected hands back and forth. "And well I hate to admit it but I believe Chef Seungwan and Miss Joohyun will receive harsher criticism from our coworkers for many reasons."

 

"If Chef Seungwan still is employed by Kompass, hey let's all agree that Seungri deserved the whooping he got," Taehyung cheered pumping his fist. Joy covered with her hand as she laughed. "But in all seriousness she did physically fight another employee even though he was technically fired by then."

 

Joy shook her head to agree hoping in some way Boss Chaerin and District Manager Minho could sweep the issue under the rug and let bygones be bygones.

 

"Since we skipped lunch do you want to grab dinner at one of the restaurants here?," Taehyung asked as he carried Joy's shopping bags.

 

"Yeah I am in the mood for BBQ," Joy exclaimed as she led Taehyung to the first BBQ restaurant she spotted.

 

They took a seat at the right end of the bar as Taehyung left his seat to use the bathroom.

 

Joy ordered a rum and coke that she was sipping as she browsed a fashion site on her phone. When the couple on the left end of the bar distracted Joy with the woman giggling too loudly and the man whispering and laughing loudly.

 

Joy couldn't make out their faces but something seemed familiar about the couple so she clicked the camera option on her phone and zoomed in on the unsuspecting patrons.

 

"Hey who are you looking at?," Taehyung whispered in her ear startling her. She nearly dropped her phone but didn't lose focus as she directed it back on the couple.

 

When the couple came into view Joy thought she was going to faint as she never expected to see Chef Namjoon and Boss Chaerin cuddled up on the other side of the bar.

 

"Why is your face so pale here let me see," Taehyung leaned his head on Joy's shoulder as he gasped at the photo on the screen.

 

"No way," he whispered breathlessly.

 

"Hypocrites!," Joy proclaimed as she snapped a few more shots. She reached in her purse and placed a $5 bill on the countertop as she urged Taehyung to leave the restaurant before they were spotted.

 

They took one last look before heading out to see Namjoon's arm wrapped around CL's waist and CL holding Namjoon's face in her hands.

 

Joy tried to snap a few more photos before Taehyung swatted her phone away before saying through clenched teeth, "Will you stop?"

 

Joy shrugged as she placed her phone back in her handbag, "Better safe than sorry, we need all the evidence we can get."

 

Taehyung was in shock from what he witnessed but he convinced Joy that it was a private moment between their superiors and it shouldn't be used against them. Joy agreed with her boyfriend but she didn't delete the photos from her phone because maybe they would come in handy one day.

 

 

Joohyun exited the bathroom wearing a white Nike sweatshirt, black sweatpants, and blue fuzzy thick socks. She tied her hair up in a high ponytail as she was prepared to make a big pot of seaweed soup. She found the door open to the bedroom and peeked in to find the hamster bundled up in the covers with the air purifier hissing in the corner. She walked to Seungwan's side of the bed and brushed a loose strand of hair off of her forehead and placed a kiss there before she quietly shut the door. 

 

The time on the clock read 5:20pm she didn't want her fiance to eat a late dinner but she needed her rest. Joohyun would wake her up when the soup was halfway finished. She found Seungwan's medical gauze between the couch cushions as she was cleaning up.

 

"I will help her wrap her hand if she wants it to heal properly," Joohyun thought. She was against her Wannie working at the hotel tomorrow but Seungwan was stubborn and she mentioned to Joohyun that she felt her employment with Kompass was over. Joohyun had her reservations also she assumed that to avoid complete humiliation then CL and Minho would use someone as an example. 

 

Seungwan was an easy target considering she had the least amount of seniority and she punched a former coworker. It was killing Joohyun how she and her fiance had to wait with baited breath anticipating a decision from Minho. A man who spent the majority of his time setting up other accounts for Kompass in South Korea as well as Japan, China, and Taiwan.

 

Joohyun wanted to call Minho or CL and demand an answer especially after Seungwan suggested that both parties were aware of the daily harassment that Seungri gave to her. Tears formed in her eyes as she miserably recounted the nasty remarks he made, the ual inneduos he referenced, and the longing stares that told her he was undressing her with his eyes. She grabbed a tissue and dried her eyes for she was thankful that was in the past because of her hero, Wannie. Who was brave enough to step forward when everyone else stood back. She felt her confidence boost when Seungwan entered her life and she can't imagine going back to the silent and weak person she was before.

 

Joohyun scooped a ladle full of seaweed soup into a white China bowl and set it on the dining room table. She walked to the bedroom door and opened it a crack to watch Seungwan stir in her sleep she pulled the door open wider when she was startled by a harsh coughing fit. Seungwan sat up covering with her hand trying to control her coughing.

 

Joohyun ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water from the refrigerator and ran to be at Seungwan's side. She placed the water bottle in her lover's hands as Seungwan had a hard time unscrewing the cap. Hyunnie opened the bottle and handed it back to her.

 

"I hope you are hungry because I made a lot of seaweed soup, you can take some to work with you," Joohyun said with her elbows resting on the bed kneeling on the ground. Seungwan shook her head okay as was dry and sore. The goddess rubbed her back as she guided her to the dining room.

 

Joohyun went to the kitchen to fix herself a bowl before she sat across from her fiance. She glanced at Seungwan but dropped her spoon as she tilted the hamster's face up to the light.

 

"Your eyes are still bloodshot, do they hurt?," Joohyun cooed Seungwan's burning hot cheek.

 

"Yes but I am hungry so I will go back to sleep later," Seungwan whispered as she put the spoon in .

 

"I found the medical gauze for your injured hand so I will help you wrap that up before bed. Put your hand on the table so I can have a look at it," Joohyun said as she examined Wannie's hand turning it over and around making Seungwan winced in pain.

 

Seungwan took her hand back and held it for a few minutes blinking away the tears.

 

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you but it is swollen and bruised so don't take your wrapping off again, okay?," Joohyun demanded. 

 

"I won't," came the raspy response.

 

After dinner Seungwan poured a measuring cup of liquid medicine before downing it in one take with a disgusted look on her face. Joohyun laughed as she wrapped her arms around Seungwan's waist.

 

"Sorry to laugh at you but even when you are sick your facial expressions are priceless," Joohyun was giving the hamster loving looks as she pecked her cheeks.

 

"Are you sure you want to be so close to me? You can get sick too," Seungwan broke into a fit of sneezes reaching for the tissues on the coffee table.

 

"I told you I can't resist you and if it means I become sick then so be it," Joohyun laid her head on Seungwan's shoulder.

 

"C'mon baby you don't want to listen to me when I advise you to call out tomorrow so we need as much rest as we can get," Joohyun took Seungwan's arm and led her to the bedroom.

 

"Oh wait let's wrap your hand nice and tight," Joohyun grabbed the gauze as Seungwan held out her right hand for her fiance to finish with the clip in place.

 

"Okay now we should get some sleep," Joohyun placed the bowls in the dishwasher and put the remaining soup in a Rubbermaid container and stored it in the refrigerator.

 

Joohyun had a gulp of the medicine to avoid becoming sick herself. The two lovers went to bed around 7:30pm completely unaware of the buzzing of Seungwan's cellphone on the coffee table with the caller ID showing District Manager Minho calling.