Headlines

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SNSD’s Taeyeon and Hyundai’s Kwon Jiyong are spotted to be close to each other 

 

 Taeyeon and Jiyong dating rumors 

 

HOT!: SNSD’s Taeyeon found her new love!

 

Hyundai’s Kwon Jiyong is dating SNSD’s Taeyeon

 

EXCLUSIVE: Taeyeon and Jiyong singing together for the first time!

 

Fans collecting moments of Taeyeon and Jiyong together

 

+85476: I saw Taeyeon unnie last week at the park running with someone, now that I saw this man on the TV, I think he was the one that was running with her!

+71364: For real??!!

+31843: Isn’t he old for her? He looks so serious! And don’t you remember how he cut off all the participants at the first episode?

+64814: I agree with you, poor Taeyeon unnie, I hope she is not really dating him!!

+74936: What’s wrong with you guys? There’s no hard evidence out yet, stop saying nonsense!

+16486: Has anyone noticed that Taeyeon unnie was using only one hand throughout all of the third episode? I thought of that so suspicious, but now this made it clear, I suspect that she was holding onto Jiyong’s hand under the table, since both of their hands were not seen at all. 

+46785: Oh my! Now that I recall that episode, your words makes sense! How that went off without being noticed?

+21456: I thought I was the only one that noticed that!! That’s romantic <33!

+31487: That’s disgusting! How can they deceive us like this?... first it was with that kid from EXO, now it’s with this rich man?

+16485: Deceive us? What are you talking about? They didn’t deny anything, and no one has asked them before, then that doesn’t mean that they hid anything from us, simply no one asked. Am I forced to tell you who I have dated little kid? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Give the phone to your mother!!

+25468: I agree with you, and to speak frankly, they’re not obligated to report everything to the fans, I’m glad that she is meeting a normal person, since otherwise that man would get hate as much as Baekhyun did and maybe even more. Good luck to both of them! I’m supporting whatever makes you happy Taeyeon noona! <33

 

“Uh Mister Shin,” Jiyong mother was talking on the phone as she was followed with Kim butler. “I will leave everything for you then.”

Then she heard some noises at the kitchen with a smell of something being baked.

“What is going on? Is there anyone at the kitchen?”

“Yes ma’am, actually Miss Kim came this noon here.”

“Taeyeon?” she was surprised, “Why? I didn’t call for her.”

“Yes, she came saying that she wants to do something for you.”

“For me?” she crooked her forehead and returned her attention to the work she was working to finish, “Anyways, what do we have else to do today?”

“That was everything for the day,” he reported, “By the way ma’am,” he called.

“Hmm?” she replied while she was checking some things from her iPad.

“Don’t you think that Miss Kim is really a good partner for the young master?”

“What? What makes you think that way?”

“First their age difference is perfect, also both of them can work together very well regarding the business side.”

“In what way? They are in different fields.”

“You know that in order to sell the motors and the products, you need to have an advertisement that would promote the products and the facilities that the company provides.”

She nodded.

“And Miss Kim is one of the best models out there,” he smiled, “All the products that she advertises for, get sold immediately.”

She was impressed.

“Kim butler, you really know a lot about her, huh?” she told him, “What do you know about her too?”

“Her parents runs an optical store as a hobby,” he started to report, “And Miss Kim bought an expensive flat recently for them, also, she has two siblings, an older brother that works at a big company in Jeonju, and her younger sister is an idol trainee at an entertainment.”

“You did your research very well.” She smiled, “You like her, don’t you?”

Kim butler nodded and smiled, “Because she is one of the purely talented artists out there,” he confessed, “I truly like her voice, it’s really soothing and filled with emotions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter