Friendship (?)

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

We did the rehearsal, even though he is the main PD he didn’t stay up in his control room, he was down with us, “Camera 1, cut! 2, cut! Jimmy Jib, cut!” he was so focused and those “Cuts” were attractive.

Omo! Omo! What am I saying right now?!

“Cut!” he took off his headphones, “Miss pink hair…”

The girls were looking at each other, but his eyes were on me.

I pointed on myself, “Me?”

He nodded, “Can you please focus?”

Gosh that was embarrassing!

“Sorry, I will be careful.”

“Camera roll, 1,2,3, start!”

 

We finished the rehearsal successfully.

“You worked hard.” We bowed for the staff.

As we went down, “I told you I would see you again.”

“I never imagined that it would happen in this way.”

He stretched his arm with a smile, “Kwon Jiyong.”

I shook it, “Kim Taeyeon.”

“Sorry for earlier, but you were looking at me too much, that I couldn’t get the right image for the stage.”

I swore and wanted to kill myself internally several times after I heard that, but bluntly I continued on, “It’s just was shocking to see you here, you didn’t seem to be a PD.”

“Why not?”

“You said that you don’t have any knowledge about the K-POP artists and your visuals as well…”

He chuckled, “It true, I just started to learn about this wave.” He titled his head, “Would you mind teaching me?”

I blinked couple of times, me teaching him? I’m really bad at this!

“Sure, why not.”

“Great! Then I have your number, I will give you a call.”

The people around us were surprised of this kind of scene, since I’m not that type to give and take with PDs or staff.

“God! Why did I say yes! What am I going to do right now!” I messed my hair while going back to our waiting room.  

 

After we pre-recorded our stage with the fans, we thanked them and went backstage.

 

“Ya Kim Taeyeon! How do you know this new PD.”

“U-Uh? I just met him somewhere before.”

“Where?”

“Just we met once and talked about work.”

“What could there be between her and him, she is dating Baekhyun guys.” Sunny told them maturely.

“We keep forgetting that, sorry.”

Actually, that was not something that they only forget, but me as well.

My relationship with him is getting loose, we broke up once and now we are again together, but he is not around me at all, he keeps busing himself with stupid stuff, games and gatherings, and we rarely meet up.

 

We went to our company next morning to practice, to find someone calling me.

“Hello?”

“Taeyeon-ssi?”

“PD-nim?”

“How are you doing?”

“Fine, is there anything wrong?”

“No, I just called for…”

“Ah, you mean you want to meet up about our last conversation?” strangely he seemed shy.

“Yes, I’m sorry to ask you for this right now, I know that you’re busy with your comeback preparation.” I can picture him holding his neck while saying this, “But I have to check the edit for show for tomorrow, and I’m having trouble with the groups and the members names. You’re the only one I can ask for help from.”

“Don’t worry about it, I just finished practicing, and tomorrow is off for me, so it’s fine.”

“Should I pick you up then?”

“Sure, I’ll send you the location.”

“Are you going?” Yoona asked.

“I have something to do, if the manager asked for me just tell her she went to attend an urgent matter.”

I went quickly, tied up my hair, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to meet him.

“Taeng!” Heechul oppa just entered the lobby of the company.

“Oppa, how are you doing?”

“Where are you going to?”

“I’m meeting someone.” Then I remembered, “Oppa, I may call you later asking for some information, please pick up.”

“Sure, since when I don’t pick my Taengoo calls.” He pinched my cheeks.

“Ugh, when will you mature Kim Heechul?”

“Aigoo, then is our Taeyeon maturing up before me?”

To have my phone ringing, “I have to go now, see you later oppa.”

I put on my cap and ran outside, I looked around, but to find him on a motorcycle waiting there.

I couldn’t believe what I’m living right then.

I was just blinking at him in disbelief. “Are you for real?”

“Why? Is there a problem in this?”

“Of course, it’s a problem? You want everyone to know that SNSD Taeyeon is riding a bike with a man around Seoul?”

He smirked, “That’s why take this…” he threw a helmet to me.

“Can’t you just buy a car?”

“What can I do? I love my life to be filled with action.”

“Let’s go Mr. Action mania.” I talked to myself.

“Hold on carefully.”

I put my bag into crossbody mode, and then held the two sides of his shirt.

“Let’s go.”

As we had only one intersection left to reach Mnet building, there were some traffic there as a side of the road was clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter