Chapter-2

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

What a god damn unlucky day.

My phone beeps getting it to see a message from Namjoo.

"Hey! Meet up after class at Sugar Please cafe. See yah." Her message says.

It's early and I decided to skip My next class because I am not in the mood because of that witch Professor.

She really has the nerved to talk to Me like that.

I'm glad that there is no other people to listen in our argument.

It should be Me that She feels scared of not the other way around.

my other Professors are scared of Me.

Maybe She doesn't know who is the owner of this university.

I went immediately to the main office to meet Yookyung.

 

 

---

"Yookyung!!" I shouted entering the president's office.

I saw Her laughing softly.

"Hey Cous. What's up. It's still early but Your temper already reached it's boiling point. Did Your first subject already ended?" Yookyung said offering Me a seat.

"Do you know who's that new Professor?" I asked right away.

She smiles widely then laughs loudly.

"What?!" I asked furiously to Her.

She stops laughing because She gets a little scared of Me.

"So what seems to be the problem?" She asks me in a serious tone but Her teasing smile is still there.

I know now whyShe is smiling like that, it seems like She knows that woman.

"Fired Her!!" I furiously commanded Her.

Well Ibdon't really want to use My authority but I just hate Her guts.

She didn't get confused with what I said.

"I can't do that." She replied with no emotion before getting the papers to read.

"Why can't You do that?" I asked confused.

"Because Their is a contract between Me and this university. Unless You want this School to lose their license then go ahead. I'm not gonna stop You." Said the woman from behind Me.

What's Her right to enter this office.

"When did it starts to have a contract between a Professor and a university Yookyung? And You! How dare You come inside this office without any permission huh?!" I asked My cousin before diverting My attention to the witch.

The witch smirked making Me irritated by it, She's been doing that awhile ago too.

"I'm sorry Ohphrodite, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's better if You are going to just follow Her. You only have a year left for You to graduate." Yookyung said.

What? So now it's Me, who needs to adjust here..

"Seriously! I am the one who needs to adjust here? Me?! The owner of this university?!" I replied pressing the words hard so She'll know.

I don't want to be cocky but She's pissing Me.

"Oh, so You are that hard headed daughter of Mr. Oh? Now I know why Your brain is full of air because of Your cockiness." She replied totally undisturbed with what I said.

"By the way Yookyung. I want to inform You that this Girl might not graduate. Even just now She already missed a lot of grades because She didn't submit Her paper. Anyway I have to go to My next class. See you around." She informed before going out the office.

"Please Yookyung Aren't You going to do something?" I beg when the witch is out of My sight.

In My entire existence this is the second time I beg.

Yookyung didn't do anything because She can't. I asked Her who is that woman? why She is fierce?

She is just a Professor and seems to be a fresh graduate.

I am really annoyed, that I decided to go out to breath fresh air.

After ten minutes I decided to go directly to Sugar Please Cafe and waited for Them there, I know that They are on Their way to the cafe.

 

 

 

---

"What got You thinking so deep Love?" Bomi asked, I didn't notice that They had arrived.

"It's nothing love." I replied in a bored tone.

"Hi Ohphrodite. Seems like You are the topic again in the whole university. Don't You know that? I heard You had an argument with this y hot chic new Professor." Yerin inquired.

tssk.

I smirked. "I'll do My revenge from that woman. She doesn't know who She is dealing with." I told them.

I know they feel My rage.

They say I am scary when I am mad. That's why They are quiet now.

I eat My fave cake when I feel My tempered dissipated.

After a moment I saw two person come inside the Sugar Please Cafe. 

Bull..

Why here? Of all the cafe out there. Tss.

I saw Namjoo smile.

"What Namjoo? Don't tell Me You had a crush on that Guy?" Joy inquired then glance to that Guy who is with that witch.

"Duh Joy.. He is the best enemy of our Beloved Ohphrodite.." Namjoo replied in a teasing tone.

Even though Namjoo is the serious one in Our group She really loves to tease Us.

Joy smiles like a fool then nods Her head.

"Hi Ma'am." I was surprised when Bomi greeted the witch and signal for Her to come to us.

Crap. She even called Her.

"Oh, You're here Bomi." The witch socially said.

Uh She is also great at memorizing Her student's name.

"Yes Ma'am. She is the owner of this cafe, if You don't mind You can share a table with Us." Bomi replied then points to Namjoo.

"Anyway this is Namjoo, the owner of this cafe, that's Yerin and Joy They are also a student of P.M university but didn't attend earlier. And that one is Ohphr--" Bomi got cut off by the witch.

"Yes Ivknow Her. She is My rude, cocky and  student." She cut in, emphasizing the word not even bothering to look at Me.

Oh wow how sweet of Her to name Me that.

So that's what She thought of Me.

My friends laughed to it.

"By the way this is Gikwang." The witch introduced the Guy who puts His hand on Her shoulder, then smiles to Us.

He is really handsome in all fairness maybe this witch is His girlfriend.

My friends handshake with Gikwang, even Me.

Because I don't want to come out rude I shake His hand, but My friends in by teasing Me.

Arghh so embarassing.

Then this witch smirked, wow as if I'm going to steal Her boyfriend.

They should be the one who's chasing after Me not the other way around.

So I feel pity for Her if one day Her boyfriend will chase after Me.

They sit with Us.

our position are: Me, witch and Namjoo and infront of Us are Bomi, Yerin, Joy and Gikwang.

"So Prof. Naeun, how old are you?" Joy asked curiously.

"23." She replied curtly.

Tss. A boring person.

But We got surprised when We heard that She's just 23. So She is just 2 years older than Me.

"Too young. How did that happened?" Joy inqiured.

I sneakily stare at Her, hmm She is pretty, Her black hair really suits Her. Her brown eyes are amazing. She has a pointed nose just like mine. Her body is hot and y, She has a white milky skin.

Crap, I can't believe I only appreciates beauty now like an art. Usually I only sees how white they are but not their beauty like Her.

Is this true? I am staring at Her? And did I just compliment Her? Crap!

I heard Her laugh, She really looks like an angel even Her laughed but the reality is She is the opposite. She is a witch.

"Waah Ma'am. You are really pretty, I love how You laughed." Bomi compliments.

Seems like Bomi is an obsequious one, that's why She is a dean lister.

"Don't call Me Ma'am We are not in School premises and it's a long story." She said We only nod our head.

Oh so She has a little nice side if She is not in the university.

I only sat their and ate My cake.

"By the way, We need to go now. See You around." She bids then kiss My friends cheek, excluding Me not even sparing Me a glance.

Argghh. So annoying. This witch is also rude.

"Yahhhh! What's that look? It's look like You're planning something bad." Namjoo asked suspiciously.

I jokingly glared at Her before going back to eating My cake.

After an hour We decided to leave the cafe.

I went home directly knowing that I am going to be alone again.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After My class Ibsaw Gikwang's car park outside.

Hmm just like what I thought, He really came to pick Me.

"Hi baby." He greeted then kiss My cheeks.

"What are You doing here? Why are You not in London? " I asked then He smiles.

"Because You are here, that's why I am here. And beside Ibdon't want to stress Myself there in london." He replied while We are getting inside the car.

"So where are We going?" I asked.

"Put Your seatbelt first baby. We are going to Sugar Please cafe. I know How much You miss those cakes and coffees." He answered sweetly.

He really knows Me well.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter