Chapter-1

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

Hi I am Oh Hayoung or known mostly as Ohphrodite.

I am 21 years old and a college student.

I feel like I don't have a Parents because mostly They are out for their business trip or in london where They lived.

And whenever My birthday came They are not even here to celebrate it with Me.

They are too busy expanding Their wealth that They forgot the existence of their only daughter.

I'm in my last year here in P.M University taking business management to appease My parents, well I don't really like My course.

We are the owner of P.M University, that's why they called Me the queen of this school, but I don't really care with the title.

My parents are in london while I'm here in Seoul.

Some people called Me and rude, but I don't really care about that.

Enough for the introduction.

 

 

 

-----

 

"Princess.. You have to wake up now." My maid from the outside of My room called.

I am already awake but decided to spend more time in bed reading this stupid magazine about a bussiness man that My father gave Me to study.

"Yes, Mrs. Choi. I'm already up." I replied before getting up.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, after thirty minutes I finished My shower.

I put my clothes on, wearing a white long sleeve, a black slack and tied My hair in a ponytail.

After I fixed Myself I went straight to the living room.

"Princess, Your breakfast is ready." Mrs. Choi informed Me while I am putting my boots.

I glared at Her jokingly. "How many times do I tell You not to call Me Princess?"

She bowed Her head. "I'm just following the protocol Princess."

Argh. This is why I hate being rich. You can't act so simple just because everyone has a high expectation of You and entitled to treat you like a Queen.

People who don't know Me well, think that I am a rude y girl. But no one knows the real Me.

"Anyway, I have to go. I'll just have My breakfast on My way. See you later Mrs. Choi." I told Her, waving My hand before going out of the house to drive My sports car.

 

 

---

 

'Hi love.. I am on my way to Namjoo's cafe.' I sent My message to My bestfriend Bomi.

Me and Bomi called each other Love, She said Ohphrodite is long so She settled on calling Me that.

At least Her boyfriend didn't get jealous when She is being sweet with Me.

Namjoo is the owner of SUGAR PLEASE cafe.

I'm on the way to meet Her and My friends to have breakfast on Her cafe.

After ten minutes I arrived at Her cafe and saw Her and our friends occupying the table beside the glass window.

"Why are You late? What took you so long!?" She greeted grumpily.

I don't know if She is mad or curious?

"Nothing. This day is useless just like the other day." I replied before casually sitting infront of Her.

"Love.. Namjoo is grumpy today." Bomi told Me in a hush tone, afraid that Namjoo would hear Her.

I only nod My head.

"Are not You going to attend Your class?" Yerin  in.

"Hmm. That's an interesting topic." I said boringly while putting sugar on My coffee.

"You didn't answer the question though." Yerin frowned.

I glanced at Her while sipping My coffee.

I saw Her waiting patiently for My reply, so after I sip My coffee, I decided to answer Her question.

"It's first day of school, students are still lazy to attend Their class beside I'm sure that some of the Professors won't attend class because They know how students are." I explained, casting Them a look one by one.

They all nodded Their head when They got what I am hinting.

"You are not saying that, just because You are the owner of the school?" I heard a familiar voice asked behind Me.

I see My friends cower a little to that Person's voice.

"I am not saying this just because I am the owner's daughter of the school. I am saying this because of My observation, So what is your problem?" I asked back turning around slowly and smirks seeing Her face.

"Nothing. Let's go guys." She replied before leading Her minions away from Us.

"I think She's so jealous of You Love." Bomi commented after She swallowed Her food.

"I mean who wouldn't. You got everything a girl could wish She had. You are really lucky Love." She added.

If only You know how miserable My life is, I rather have a simple life with My parents and have them always beside Me. Not like this.

Yeah I do have everything but not My parents love and attention.

I sighs and didn't say anything about that.

"Erhm. So how is Your night with Lai?" Namjoo asked to change the topic.

Everyone has Their attention to Me.

I rolled My eyes. "Who's Lai?"

"Seriously Ohphrodite? You forgot who He is? He's the handsome Guy You dated last night." Yerin in, Namjoo nodded Her head.

"Ah, so His name is Lai? Well nothing really happened. He is now one of My trashed." I replied uninterestingly with a bored expression.

Yes I am a bored that has a hobby of playing people's feeling especially to those Guys who thinks highly of themselves.

I am mean to everyone except to those people who are close to Me.

They all shakes Their head.

"You are really something Ohphrodite. That's why many Guys are after You eventhough They know how You are." Joy commented shaking Her head.

"Anyway. guys I have to go attend My class, I'm going to get grounded if My dad knows that I cut class during the first day of school." Bomi cut in waving to Us before completely disappearing in our sight.

"Bomi really is the good girl among Us. Anyway I have to go too, I am meeting My boyfriend. See You around." Namjoo said kissing Us on the cheeks before sprinting away.

I looked at Joy and Yerin who look at Me nervously.

"What? What got You nervous?" I asked furrowing My brows.

"Uhm, We are needed somewhere. Hehehe." Yerin touched the back of Her neck in a nervous manner.

"Okay, You guys can go." I said in a dismissive tone.

"Are You sure?" Joy asked suspisciously.

I nod My head and signal for Them to go.

 

---

Here I am now alone in the cafe, I am always alone so I'm used to it.

The four of Them are My closest friends, the others? Well I treat them as an aquintances.

I sip My coffee for one last time before getting up slowly.

I decided to attend and check Our class.

 

 

 

---

 

I am on My way to P.M University, I don't know what class I belong, so I picked My phone and dial someone I know.

"Hello, Ohphrodite what can I do for you?" She asked on the other line.

"I just wanted to know what room My class I am in Yookyung?" I asked while trying to drive slowly.

I heard some weird noises on Her background before She speaks again.

"Your room is 518 building A, if I were You just skip class, I just wanted to let You know that Your new professor is an ill-tempered woman." She replied, suggesting the last part.

"Thanks for the info Yookyung, but I gotta go." I replied before hanging up.

how dare Her tell Me to skip class!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter