Chapter-11

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

After how many weeks had passed, i had gave my self to her.

I thought we are going to be awkward, but instead we became closer than before.

My friends, Bomi, Namjoo, Joy and Yerin can't believe what is happening between me and our Prof.

Sometimes when we go to Sugar Please Cafe, i kissed Naeun infront of them.

And yeah, they always bug me about my status with Naeun.

But i just shake it off. Because i myself don't even know what our status is.

I even ask her for permission to court her, but she shakes her head and told me that i can't.

Because she is my professor and i am her student. It was against the rules.

And she might lose her job if anyone caught us, beside we are both girls.

Aishh this is so frustrating.

But i'm going to endure everything just to be with her.

Few more days and i am going to graduate, and after that i am going to court her whether she likes it or not.

My birthday is fast approaching too. And I want to tell my dad about Naeun and I, on that day.

Now i am here at the university. To be honest i am getting lazy attending my class.

Sighed.

We are not even doing anything on the other subject that can progress our learning.

If Naeun won't scold me, i'm sure as hell i'm gonna skip class and go to the secret garden.

My phone beeps seeing that i got a message from Naeun makes my heart flutter.

"Where are you? Are you still on your classroom? Are you not dismiss yet?" Her messages say.

"Still in the room, hmm Yeah... With Mr. Baek's subject, but we are not doing anything. Why? Want to see me?" I sent my quick reply.

My phone beeps again. I check to see it was a message from her.

"Rooftop now." I smile reading it.

I excuse myself to Mr. Baek telling him that i need to go somewhere, he comply immediately.

I smirked he knows me too well, because if he didn't allowed me to go out he will lose his job, so i went directly to the rooftop to meet her.

When Naeun saw me, she immediately run towards to meet me.

She engulf me with a hug, so i hug her back.

"Missed me?" I asked softly.

"Super. No one followed you here right?" She asked gently searching around to see if someone followed me here.

"Nope. We are safe." I chuckled lightly.

"You are insane." She laughs.

"You know that we need to take caution right?" She added before kissing me.

After we detached from our kiss, i smirked. "Well, it's really obvious that you miss me. Seems like we hadn't seen each other earlier at the mansion."

"I really missed you. I will be gone these past few days. So i'm just going to treasure the time i have with you before i go." She explained sadly before kissing me again.

I kiss her back and pull her closer to me.

I forgot to ask her, where she is going.

This Rooftop is one of our meeting place.

After we broke our kiss, i saw her with a teary eyes but she quickly wipes it.

"Hey, are you alright mine? What's bothering you?" I asked her concernly caressing her face.

I pulled her again and hug her tightly.

"Nothing mine. Come on, let's go." She said as she leads me down the staircase after she broke off our hug.

I got surprised When she interwines our hand walking down the staircase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter