Chapter-10

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

Naeun and i decided to live in my mansion.

i was so happy that she agreed to live with me when i ask her that question.

I don't know what we have,

Or What our status is.

but i'm happy with what she is giving me.

I called her mine, sometimes she called me that too but it was often.

If the students would find out about this, i am sure they are going to drool over us.

because the queen of their university and the hot chic professor of their university are kissing each other passionately.

I wonder what they would think if they saw that.

Sometimes we can't stop ourselves from being intimate when we become flirty.

We always kiss in her office, we are just lucky that no one walks in and catch us making out.

And then earlier in the washroom, i'm going to change into jersey when she suddenly followed me inside and then we shared a romantic kiss.

My friends had caught us unexpectedly, and she just escape letting me explain everything to them.

I told them what me and our professor have, and told them that i'm falling for our Professor Naeun.

They had their mouths wide open upon hearing my revelation.

"I can't believe it, wow! Ma'am Naeun is that wild huh.." Bomi muttered with surprised.

"It's obvious. We really thought that you have forgotten about us. And now we know that you are just busy with your hot professor." Namjoo said softly.

"But no matter what... we will support your relationship with her.." Joy sincerely said.

"We won't tell anyone about your relationship and no one will know about this secret because we will bring it until our grave unless you permit us." Namjoo uttered.

"Yeah. Not a single soul would know about this." Yerin added.

"Thank you guys." i hug them tightly, i'm thankful that they are my friends.

we detached ourselves from the hug then Bomi spoke again.

"And if she'll hurt you, we will hunt her down even if she hide in hell we will freeze it for you.." Bomi stated wearing a serious expression.

"Aww, i love you guys." I replied smiling, i'm move with what they said.

"Oh... please don't say that! Ma'am Naeun might fail us, when she heard you say that to us." Yerin Joked.

we all laughed at it.

"Now, let's go and break some leg. Let show your lover that we will win the game." Bomi excitedly said before leaving, we followed her behind.

 

 

 

---

So here we are in the court, the game started.  I admitted that our opponent is quite strong and We actually have a hard time to defeat them.

But in the end we ended up winning and bagging the championship title, thanks to our team work.

I'm happy because Naeun said i'm going to have a reward if we win the game.

I'm glad that my friends understand that i can't celebrate with them because i already got plans with Naeun.

They even told me, that they will make an excuse for me so that our coach won't search for me.

And here i am with Naeun, i don't know why we are going to her condo right now instead of going to my mansion.

Because that's what i expected that we will stay in my room.

 

 

 

 

---

When we arrived at her condo, she open her door then she suddenly pulled me inside and hug me.

"Congrats.... you are really good." She said happily to me.

"Thank you Prof. I had my inspiration to win the game." I replied softly winking at her.

she blushed and smile shyly at me.

Then at that moment she tilted her head and slowly inches forward to kiss me.

When her lips touch mine, it felt different. Her kiss are so soft.

She was kissing me in a smack way repeatedly, and after that it become passionate.

She moved her lips and she puts her hands on my neck.

She moaned my name, gosh she is .

She slightly pulled from our kiss and showed me her neck.

I stop her.

Because i know that we can't end up making love to each other.

"W-why? D-don't you want it?" She asked feeling rejected.

"I want it. But i respect you." I answered with sincerity.

she didn't speak again instead she pulled me closer and kiss me on my neck.

"Ooh . Naeun. Why are you doing this to me?" I moaned, just a little bit seduction and i can't stop myself anymore.

She my neck up to my ear.

"You deserve to have this. You were good earlier at the game. You need to relax. Why? Don't you like what i'm doing to you?" She whispered huskily as she my earlobe.

Her kiss got lower to my collarbone making me moaned again. "Ooh . Naeun, you are so wild."

Her lips return to my lips and kiss me passionately.

Seems like my hot Professor wanted something to happened between us.

.

This is my firstime.

oh my ity.

She leaned me to the wall, kissing my neck while she was holding my arms above my head.

"You are Naeun." I told her.

"Do you like what i am doing?" She stopped what she is doing and asked me huskily.

Is this my reward?

"N-no, i-i love it. F-." I stuttered.

I can't even talk straightly. . She is making me insane.

She remove my shirt leaving me only with my black lace bra.

"Do you want to make love with me?" She seductively asked.

i gulped. I--- oh god it's happening... i am going to make love with my professor.

i nodded my head as an answer because i can't find my voice to speak.

She smirked seductively before pulling me to her room and leading me to her bed as she hovered on top of me, her lips landed on my neck kissing it and biting it as she leaves some lovebite before her lips went south.

 

 

 

 

---

i woke up after she had claim me last night.

I can't believe that my Professor is such a person. Last night i succumb myself to her, she already claim me but when it's my time to return the favor i fell asleep.

I still can't believe it? Is this for real?

did something really happened between us last night?

But .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter