Track 16 - Confession Song

Imagine Playlist |โœ”| Multifandom Oneshots

Requested by: SMTownR on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Xi

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

"You're joking right?" You stared at nayeon wide eyed but she just smirked.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" You squealed and hugged your best friend.

"Now hurry up and get dressed! That hot bachelor is quite strict when it comes to punctuality." She wiggled her eye brows and you rolled your eyes.

"You said so yourself, he's a hot bachelor why would he settle for less?" She scoffed.

"You're putting yourself down again." You shurgged her off and squatted down to jihoon.

"Be a good boy to aunt nayeon ok?" He smiled and nodded.

"I'll go now. Don't wanna be late!" You kissed both their cheeks and ran down to your car to head out to the office nayeon told you about.


"Hi, I have an appointment with Mr. Mark Tuan?" You told the receptionist.

"You can go in. He's been expecting you." You nodded and took a deep breath before going in the double doors.

"Hi, good morning, I'm Ara Xi, the interior designer nayeon told you about?" His chair was facing the other way, his back on you so you couldn't see his face.

"Come follow me." He stood up and straightened his coat then put one hand on his pockets as the other twirled his car keys on his index finger

Nayeon wasn't exaggerating when she said he's hot. His hair was carelessly brushed up and he's wearing spectacles.

"Aren't you going out?" You snapped out of it and ran up to follow him.

"We will be going at the nearby building at the busy intersection. I will be opening a 24 hour cafe there that will be convinient for the people working in the areaโ€”where are you going?" You blinked

"Uhmmm... to my car?" He cocked his head to his car, motioning you to get in

"Leave your car. We'll take mine. You can get it back later." You shuffled to the front seat of his car. You immediately jotted down notes he kep on talking about on what he wants with his cafe.

You arrived at the 59sqm empty lot and looked around.

"I want this done in a month. I want it opened by Christmas." Your eyes widened.

"B-but a month isโ€“"

"You can't do it? I can call a different designer."

"No, I can! It will be good for business by next month."

"Good. I will be monitoring you closely. You will get half of your pay on the 15th and get fully paid by the end of the month." You called nayeon to tell her you'll be home late. You measured everything and you can already see the finished product, making you grin but you worry if you can meet the deadline.

You listed all the needed materials and organized the schedule on what will go first. You also talked with the engineer assigned to work with you and immediately started

Everything was going smoothly and you got to know about mark more. You sometimes eat together and could even laugh with each other now.

He was uptight at first bit he loosened up after seeing the results of your hard work.



"I'm sorry ara, I really can't babysit jihoon today. I also have an appointment." Nayeon pouted and you sighed

"It's ok. You've done so much for us already." You brought jihoon and let hi. Play in the corner while you attend the construction.

"Jihoon!" Your eyes widened and pulled away jihoon who has succesafully printed his paint-filled hands on mark's slacks.

"I am so sorry. Jihoon apologize!" You scolded

"Mianhe~" jihoon cutely bowed and mark squatted down to him

"It's ok. Go wash your hands up." Jihoon smiled and ran off to wash his hands

"I'm sorry for my son. You can deduct it from my salary." You chewed on your inner cheeka

"Nonsense. How old is he?"

"He's just turned five this year." You smiled wistfully, watching over jihoon

"The father?" You Immediately scoffed

"More like donor!" You blushed, realizing you snapped at your boss.

"Err.. I mean. He left me when he learnt I was pregnant and denied it was his when he was the only giy that had me." You sneered and shook your head.

"I'm soryy..." mark chuckled

"Let's just not talk about him. He's nothing to me." You focused your sight on jihoon, making sure he won't hurt himself.

"Good to know."

"Hmm?" You raised both of your brows at mark

"I said you can continue with your work, I'll look after jihoon." You gasped

"No. It's not really necessary I โ€“"

"I insist. Now go before I fire you for negligence of duty." You laughed and obeyed him.

"Bye. Thank you!" You stretched your arms and sighed at the view. Almost done. You walked up to pick up jihoon when you saw him hugging mark as they both snored softly. You shook your head for the absurd thoughts.

You woke them up and carried jihoon but mark won't let you. He drived both of you home and you thanked him.

"Ara?" You turned to him

"Nothing..." you smiled and turned but he called you again.

"Nevermind." You went in your house and peeked atbthe window to see mark punching the air and kicking his tires before driving off.

You shrugged and went up to tuck jihoon to bed.



You woke up to find jihoon missing in bed

"Ji?" You called out but there's no answer.

"Jihoon?" Your heart thudded to your chest and you received a call.

"Yah you're late! Hurry up and the soft opening will start. I have jihoon." You sighed in relief but scolded nayeon on why she just took jihoon and not bother to wake her up.

You dressed up nicely and your brows furrowed when you can't see anyone from outside when you expected it to be bustling with people.

"Mark will kill me. The design didn't capture people's eye." You muttered under your breath and went in.

Sweet music filled the air and rose petals were scattered on the floor. You followed it and froze on the spot when you found nayeon grinning, holding a heart-shaped balloon while mark is on one knee, jihoon on his lap, a ring in his tiny hands.

"Will you marry me? Ara Xi?" You covered your mouth and tears pooled your eyes.

"B-but you don't know me and I already have a son. I'm a damaged good." He covered jihoon's ear and scolded you.

"I've known you for a long time ara. Youbwere the only one who forgot about me." Your brows furrowed

"It's me. Bunbun?" Your eyes widened at the childhood nickname you made for a friend you thought you lost. He was your first love and first heartbreak when he left for the states

"You're mark, mark? But how?"

"My mom remarried hence the tuan. I came back to find you but you were with someone else so I stopped but nayeon told me about you, I grabbed the chance."

"Like the song says, I love you ara. I have loved you for aong time. Will you marry me?" You cried and hugged him.

"Yes I do." He hugged you just as tightly and turned to jihoon

"I told you I'm gonna be your papa." Jihoon grinned and hugged him.

You smiled at the sight.