Rally

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walk out excitedly leaving the door open.

 

"Guards open the gate", he said and she saw her mother were up too feeling excited to greet Jennie.

 

She stare emptily and breathe in deep and trying to calm down her heart, what else can she say when she herself allowed it to happen that night.

 

The car light coming through from outside and seems like Jennie bring her own car this time. 

 

She just want to ran away from this matter if only she can..

 

The sound of her parents talking and welcoming Jennie inside is making her more nervous, she didn't finish her dinner yet.

 

"She is having her dinner come inside, i cook your favourite dish". Her mother coming before Jennie and seems like that girl didn't came empty handed like usual.

 

Her father is carrying something too in his arm and by the look of it Jennie did bought it from Paris. 

 

Her eyes lock into that dark brown eyes. 

 

Jennie look is sending chill to her stomach, jeans, simple shirt and with a pony tail. She started to feel weird feelings she never had before.

 

An awkward smile coming from both of them doesn't even look unnatural to the elders. 

 

The latter took a seat beside her and it suddenly felt hot, she started to drink her water at one go and pouring another into it again. Her acting is improving knowing her parents is still there entertaining Jennie.

 

Now the two were having dinner together, awkward and cold sweat dripping on her cleavage. She look at the time and it pass 9PM. 

 

"Do you guys mind if we go to the bed". Mr Kim said and Jennie somehow afraid if that big built old man know what happen to the both.

 

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry again to bother here". jennie said.

 

Mrs Kim smiling while giving both of them a hug, "You are our daughter too don't you dare talk like that". It was just the four of them but it sound lively by the elders who is very kind and warm.

 

Her father working as a commisioner officer in Seoul Police Station is making Jennie even nervous to the bone. But he was such a great man and humble. 

 

Her parents keeps on smiling until the two of them lose their sight of them.

 

This time Jennie stop eating and turning her neck to look at her. 

 

"It has been almost 10 days Kim Jisoo". 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Her heart is longing to hold Jisoo even more, since that night she admit she become greedy. She need more of her. She miss her so bad that she just want to let her tears out everyday. 

 

"It has been almost 10 days you ignoring me", there is anger in that low whisper. 

 

Her eyes is staring into her and waiting what Jisoo going to say to her, "If you are mad just say it, do not ruin our job and our relationship like this, we still have a lot of work to do".

 

That just made Jisoo stood up and looking down into her with anger,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter