Awkward

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night Jisoo had been quiet all along the journey and the maknae line notice it too. 

 

"Are you okay beautiful?". Lisa said and Rosè were looking worry at her.

 

She nod with a smile and take a sip on her coffee but then she is caught sighing again.

 

"Do you need space Jisoo?". Rosè asking and worried if she might have become depress with the tour or what.

 

"Nah i'm fine. I'm king Jisoo". She joke and keeps on keeping her cardigan tight on her skin.

 

Lisa came closer and sitting beside her, giving her a warm hug. "You are the Goddess of our group so please heads up". Joking and making her laugh.

 

After what happen in Hawai she turn into someone different, she think too much and still confuse why did she allowed that moment to happen to her. 

 

Since that time she never get bath together with Jennie again and never in her life at that moment she sleep in one room with Jennie again. Never.

 

The phone vibrating on the table is knocking her from her deep thinking.

 

Her senses tense up the moment it caught her attention.

 

//Jennie: (Talk to me please)//

 

She turn her phone off after reading the message.

 

Is she angry or what, she is not sure.

 

Right now she manage to ran from Jennie since the Channel event is inviting Jennie again to paris. She miss her so much but she need time for herself too.

 

YG must not know about this story or else she and Jennie will be discipline like there is no tomorrow.

 

"Let's continue our practice". She smiled and stood up followed by the two youngsters.

 

"I know you know what is in my mind". Rosè and her riddle is on again.

 

"And you know i don't know what those two know you know". Lisa replied in her witty way. Got Rosè irritate.

 

"I will do the same to you if you ask me a question, just wait and see hmph!". Rosè is mad again

 

She turn around and saw those are bickering on each other again, she got them quiet.

 

"The more you the more you will fall so stop it before it happen". She said and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter