Thriving Heart

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He always had that bright smile in his face representing what kind of person is he in his family, works and also in public. He might be a very strict tense person when it comes to his job but deep inside and infront of his family he is such a great person.

 

He was every daughters first love before anybody else, same goes to Jisoo sister. "I heard you're not going to sleep here tonight", he said and kinda eating in a rush since Jisoo and her delayed a bit.

 

"I have schedule to fullfill before this november", she answered and continue eating with Jisoo facing her eating calmly, both of them were trying so hard to hide the battle inside their heart.

 

A moment of silence and the cold atmosphere, cold wind blewing from the corridor made her thinking what if she confess today and what if she beg for Jisoo infront of them, what will happen, "Samchu, imo..".

 

The sunlight coming from the window Warming her skin and it just felt so right for the moment to say it but Jisoo kicking her under the table is stopping her.

 

"Yes what is my dear?", Mrs Kim asked and that old lady was a very soft spoken person, from that wrinkles her beauty was still outshining and no wonder Jisoo was so beautiful too. 

 

"Ouch!". She shriek in pain and sure Jisoo did kick her bone.

 

"Oh wae?", He look at her and then to his daughter Jisoo who is eating like nothing happen.

 

She gulp in pain as a fake smile slowly forming in her lips, "Samchu you look so young same goes to you too imo, so beautiful and....and...and gorgeous!". She said and trying so hard not to rub her legs.

 

"You're such a sweet talker, if you are a guy i would have make you marry my daughter". He uttered and laughing with his own words.

 

She caught Jisoo stop eating for a moment and a slight pain can be seen in the latter eyes.

 

"I would do the same thing too", she riding his joke and added, "But awfully i'm not and i can't". Her tone made the four of them slowly losing the laughter. 

 

It just went back into a silent breakfast, today seems a bit awkward and he doesn't even know why. "I think i'm late, i will go for now just continue your breakfast", he smile and leaning while wiping the corner of his lips with the napkin.

 

"Eat well", he get up and went to kiss the head of the two girls who is eating awkwardly now. A loving father he is. 

 

He turn around again before leaving the kitchen and look into her, "Jennie, take care and send my regards to your parents", he said and walk his way out together with his wife.

 

"Dae samchu", she smile and back to his position with her eyes stick on Jisoo who is sending her glared.

 

"What?", she asked with a fake face.

 

"You're about to blurt it again, i'm not ready can you please atleast wait for me". Jisoo is scolding her while she rubbing into her legs freely now.

 

"I'm sorry i felt that was the right time i don't know why". 

 

Today everything seems off. 

 

Her eyes focusing on the big clock in the living room and today she will be very busy arranging few things which she think luckily she had enough rest, "Stoo being bad to me i'm leaving in a bit", she pout her lips and looks like she was done with her meal.

 

Jisoo playing with her foods and it would be too bored unless she went out too following her but with her eyebags she obviously need to rest more.

 

"Don't think about coming along, take your sleep properly, look at your panda eyes". She and remembering what happen just now in the restroom made her eyes dreamy again.

 

"I will miss you", Jisoo said and it made her smile brightly knowing she would just be away for one day. "Don't forget to face time me", the latter command.

 

"Sure, which part? Up or down?", her ert jokes got Jisoo cheeks turning red and it excites her so much when she sees her in that kind of expression.

 

"What's with up or down?", Mrs Kim arrive and got Jisoo drinking her cold water to ease the heat inside. 

 

What happen in Hawaii before was unforgettable and it has been quite too long since she felt that kind of excitement, warmth feeling in her stomach, and sweats drip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter