Somehow Unbearable

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's Appartment

 

She take a nap with Rosè sitting in her lap as if she was broke as hell and got no money to buy themselves sofa. Her thigh felt a bit numb and the blonde lady eating chips on her lap like a chipmunk made her smiling in her nap.

 

"Why are you smiling alone", Rosè leaning down and caress her nose slightly.

 

"I can't feel my legs anymore, it felt numb while you looked so high eating your favorite chips on me".

 

They both ended up laughing out loud like a kid as Rosè move to her side and helping her massaging her legs. 

 

"I'm sorry baby", Rosè laughing seeing her situation.

 

She felt her burden was lifted up everytime the latter smile, laugh, and raining her with kisses and her anxiety just went away. 

 

"Why do you always sit here i'm okay for the first five minutes but not for the next thirty minutes". She said while pointing to her lap with a funny face making Rosè shrieking in laughter again.

 

She felt her slapping her arms while leaning on her again, "I love you".

 

"Well i love you more", she said and leaning on her left to reach for Rosè lips.

 

It was just a peck but she need more. 

 

"Give me more", she whine and got Rosè pushing her to lay down on the sofa as the latter get on top of her. 

 

They were smiling like a kid who was drown in their first love though, not knowing she was Rosè first love.

 

She embrace her in her arms as as if it would be her last, these days she got carried away easily and doing everything extremely causing both of them to spent more time together rather than with the unnie's.

 

Her hands were moving down slowly and cupped Rosè's and squeeze it lightly while they deepen the kiss, she felt her when she got her tongue in and the latter lower lips softly. 

 

"Let's make love", she break the kiss and stare into the blonde girls eye.

 

"Again?!". Rosè said and just smiling, "We're doing it too much, are you okay?". 

 

She nod and taking her seat with the latter straddling her this time. "I'm sorry, i'm just thinking too much". 

 

Rosè countenance turning gloomy and worrying what makes her seems off these past few days. She embrace her in a hug seeing that eyes is not happy, "Don't look at me like that, i'm fine anyway", she uttered.

 

"I know it is about my parents, well they don't need to know about us. I'm big enough to choose whom i'm going to date". Rosè said and pulled her for a hug while she burried her head on the latter neck and giving it a small kisses.

 

"I guess you forgot what religion teaches you my dear", she and sighing again, "I don't want you to be a bad daughter to your parents", her voice sound serious about it.

 

It made Rosè thinking how bad this situation for her parents when they know about them. 

 

"Someday, we will face them together". The latter said and caress her head as they just stay in that position for a cuddle moment.

 

"I love you", they both say it and it made her elicit a soft chuckle.

 

******

 

 

 

 

10:04PM

 

How is she going to explain and how is she going to confess that she was in love with Jennie and not with someone which it has to be a Man for her family. Her head is spinning too much after not able to sleep for almost 2 night straight.

 

Jennie's arm suddenly wrapping her body from behind sending chills and butterflies which never fails to make her love grew even bigger than before, this has been Jennie's third night at the Kim's home.

 

It would be much better if she had her own appartment too like Jennie but her father was not thinking the same thing as her, even though she have her own money.

 

Jennie's fluffy lips were just rested calmy on her shoulder as she can feel the latter breathing heavily in sleep, these past few days they barely feel tired without any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter