For us

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:49PM

 

She parked her porsche a bit far from the Kim's parking area not wanting to be caught chickening over Jisoo's father, she look at herself on the mirror and fixing few strand of hairs before stepping of it.

 

Her worries is killing her since she was done with Hyeri, it should have bring her happiness and reliefs but it was not. Something doesn't feel right inside, the way Hyeri look into her eyes and raging in anger she knew something bad will going to happen soon.

 

Her mind going wilder as she walk closer to the Kim's front door. 

 

She was greeted by the maid outside and kindly responding with a smile while she finally arrive at the doorsteps. 

 

"Hi", She smiled happily and feeling the butterflies once again dancing inside her stomach when she saw Jisoo.

 

The two hug each other casually not wanting to be caught in such an intimate way like they use to do behind the curtain. "Shall we?", she whispered and her eyes is telling everything about how she felt towards Jisoo.

 

"Anyway where is samchu and imo?", she asked while roaming her eyes up, to the left and right, then back to Jisoo.

 

"They had dinner, Korean National Police dinner time". Jisoo uttered with joke and just smiling back to her with the same eyes, same loving gaze just like her.

 

She waited as Jisoo talk to the people in the house before they step outside, "imo please tell mom and dad not to wait for me, i might be back late". Seeing Jisoo talk to the people made her realise how beautiful this family and how the elders had raise the latter in such a very good manners and ethic.

 

Compared to her life, she can no longer be called pure Korean by the way she was brought up by her parents. 

 

"Jen".

 

"Jen".

 

"Jennie", Jisoo calling her name as she was drown in her deep thinking again.

 

She look into her love once and just smile as she lead the way to the car, Jisoo did notice she was off since these past few days and the car was parked a bit far than usual.

 

As they walk in silent and settled themselves inside she felt a slight touch on her hand before she can press the button.

 

"Turn off the light", Jisoo command as she was about to drive away.

 

She obeyed her and waiting, "Did you forget something?", she said.

 

"I didn't". Jisoo answered and pulling her by the neck for a kiss.

 

She smile in between the kisses as let the latter leading her this time, her lips on Jisoo's bottom lips and pushing her tongue in to deepen it eliciting moan from the latter. 

 

Her head leaning to the left and started to take the kisses slow as she open her eyes and saw Jisoo eyes were closed while still cupping her face. The kisses never failed to ignite her like a time bomb but jisoo pulling off from her slowly awake her.

 

"I love you Jennie Kim".

 

It feels good to hear those words coming out from the girl she love rather than from someone she was never into. She interwine their hands and bring it to her lips as she didn't drew her stare away.

 

"Are you hiding something from me?". Jisoo asking suddenly and it was the purpose why did she asked her to turn off the light.

 

She lean backward and her body was stiff again, her neck look tense as she look down to her lap. "No i am not hiding anything from you Jisoo yah". Her tone was soft and it can only be heard when she was with Jisoo.

 

"I know you're hiding something from me, stop lying".

 

She sighed 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter