In need indeed (I)

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long after Jennie went to the room to sleep she came in after 20 minutes spending some time with the bickering maknae, Lisa and Rosè. "You two stop fighting and go to sleep and do not make some noise or else i'm gonna lock my door". 

 

She warn the two knowing they always sleep late with their movies volume always at the peak, like they always have their own cinema.

 

"Goodnight". 

 

"Yes mom", Lisa and Rosè on synch teasing her.

 

She is the oldest indeed.

 

She smile lovingly and walk in to her room and Jennie, just few steps away from them. 

 

She entered and saw Jennie was already alseep or maybe still conscious enough to notice her footsteps. She take a sit on the stool facing her make up table and some time taking a glance at Jennie.

 

She take her quiet calm moment to remove those light make up from the taping just now, and as soon she done she move to the comfortable room with her towel. 

 

"I need to sleep before 12 for God sake tomorrow is taping time again", she talking alone while rinsing her face off and tap it cleanly.

 

Few minutes later she was on her bed.

 

Her eyes trying to figure out is her friend still awake or not, "Jen".

 

She got no respond and it seems like Jennie was already in her deep sleep with those broad shoulder facing her.

 

She can see the sky is slowly turning to red and the trees were blowing and moving harshly from the sudden wind. 'slight typhoon', she uttered inside her mind and tried to cooed herself into the warm comforter and settle herself in the bed.

 

But the sound of the wind is getting weird and it started to make a weird sound, her sensitivity is on alert and she can feel the sliding door was moving a bit from the strong wind.

 

She keeps on looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter