Late Night

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show did go on even without Jisoo's bright smile it still going on somehow. Jisoo once again trending worldwide jolting up her name all over the country due to her beauty and genuinely kind person she is. 

 

Her struggling face clearly can be read in all over the world, there is pain and deep struggled inside that fans can easily read her situations. "It is done". She uttered and stared outside the city of cold Tokyo.

 

The typhoon might be in ease right now but not her soul, after the show she walk straight to her room and lock herself in darkness, she refuse to be entertain nor to talk about it with anyone. 

 

The sound of her door being swipely open made her sighing, "How many times should i repeat myself that i am fine oppa".

 

She turn around to face that annoying face only to caught Jennie leaning on the door with so many thoughts in those fierce eyes. "So it was you", she continued and place her attention back on the view of Tokyo city infront of her. 

 

She waited few second for Jennie to talk but she heard nothing from the unofficial leader. 

 

They remain quiet for quite some time now until she can feel a pair of arms touching her hips along with the warm scent together with Channel mild perfume embracing her senses. Jennie was closer enough until she can name it back hug.

 

She close her eyes when the uninvited feelings started to make her feeling amazing again. The urge of pushing the latter away was totally diminished again that moment, she felt her tighten the hug even more.

 

It felt too perfect until she forgot what to utter..

 

Jennie's head resting on her left head and breathing on her neck again reminded her of those night in Hawai. She gathered her courage and trying to untie those pair of arms in her waist, "What do you want again this time?". She said and turn to face each other.

 

The word she's using is too sensitive and personal seems like Jennie cause her too much heartache which is Jennie herself can't even found it what was the reason. 

 

"Why are we like this?". Jennie said and sadness can be felt in those voice. "What makes you so mad at me?, tell me".

 

They stood up there facing each other with tears slowly revealing her tiny heart again, "I'm just hurt i don't know why", she said and were avoiding those eyes.

 

Jennie step closer and started to trace her cheeks gently, wiping away her tears. "I should be the one in pain and crying though", the latter said and pulled her for a hug.

 

It was too blissful and calming but it hurt her seeing Jennie will be spending more time with Hyeri from now on. Her cried is turning louder and there is pain in her voice, "I'm hurt!". She cried her heart out and trying to free herself from it.

 

"Then tell me who hurt you, i will haunt them down", Jennie cooing her and worried like hell seeing her condition like that.

 

She broke the hug and walk away crying just few steps away from Jennie, "You won't understand". She uttered and keeps her back on her.

 

"How can i understand if you don't tell me, how can i fix it Jisoo yah". Jennie voice is still soft and it melting her and is making her wanted to cry harder again.

 

She turn to face the girl that cause her heartache so much and were contemplating about what is she going to say, "I..", she stop and run her fingers on her hair then started to cry again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter