Snap

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at the hotel after a long flight really exhausting them and sometimes they can't even undergo a normal daily lives without having a headache, but that's normal and pain already seems common for them.

 

She turn her head to look for Jisoo who is walking a few steps behind her after talking a bit with Chaeyoung and Lisa, 'It's getting awkward day by day what the heck'.

 

"I will just take a quick bath before sleeping", She utter and walking straight to the hotel closet and pull out her bathrobe and towel.

 

She got Jisoo humming and it already turn her on like hormon is already in need this month. Well everybody knows how her life is before but she manage to be clean and well discipline after cahsing a chaos.

 

"I will join later", Jisoo add while rummaging into the luggage probably looking for something.

 

"Okay", Smile can be seen from her cheeks behind.

 

She had love her ever since trainee days but never a ert thought cross her mind during that time, or maybe she had hold it for too long enough, or may be because of hormon probably, "Haish", She hissing, shaking her thoughts and walk in.

 

It is not their first time taking a bath together since they already did it many times before and almost during having a bath together.

 

She go unshirt right away and remove every piece of clothes on her skin and walk to the sink while mesmerizing her own beauty, her eyes eyeing her chest and as her hand busy brushing her teeth.

 

'You are one hell damn beautiful Kim Jennie', She said in her thought.

 

But her stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter