Rapper Line

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt stuck and don't know what to say when Lisa looking straight into her eyes seriously, if she let her guard down she will be Lisa laughing stock again. "Not funny idiot". She stood up and stuttering a bit.

 

She got shock when Lisa is doing the same thing too, standing straight facing her. 

 

"I like you". Lisa said and something inside her is jumping in happiness and at the same time not believing Lisa too.

 

She tried to act cool and chuckling, "Well of course i like you too babo". 

 

"No that's not what i mean". Lisa pursuing is making her nervous like hell.

 

"I mean i like you like i want more of you Chaeng".

 

Okay that's enough to make her crazy.

 

She frown up and turning her back on her, leaving Lisa alone on the living room.

 

"You are the craziest thai i've ever seen!". She said louder and banging off her door.

 

Is she mad?

 

Happy?

 

Or worry?

 

Confuse maybe?.

 

The moment she close her room she can't help but place her palm on her chest, her heart is pumping hard nervously. "What was that..".

 

She stood up behind her door still calming her senses.

 

*Knocking*

 

A knock on her door make her even more nervous and her legs slowly limping.

 

She turn around and lock it faster.

 

She jump into her bed and smiling like a fool, but then stopping herself.

 

Her facial turning sour and blank for a while thinking how playful Lisa can be, everbody knows it. "That's how she is babo". She whine and turn to lay on her side.

 

A picture of Lisa in the past and the struggle they both have are far more different than what the two unnie's had. They both are chosen from thousands of people who came to audition and thus, "Fate". She smile.

 

If Lisa was really in love at her that would make her happy and feeling appreciate, but does she feel the same too? Or is she just got carried away having someone who is into her?.

 

She leave those questions in her head. 

 

YG wouldn't like it if this kind of thing happen in his artist company. 

 

"Maybe we just got carried away by our own acting lol". She said and her mind is back to the past while staring into the ceiling.

 

**********

 

 

"Hey where is Jisoo?". Jennie who just came from airport nudging into Lisa who is in deep thinking right now.

 

She got her staring into her from up and down, "Hey you're here".

 

"Yeah just landed, my headache is killing me". 

 

"Have a sit first, are you okay?". Lisa look concern looking at her who is not really in good condition. "your eyebag really Kim Jennie".

 

She took a seat and look around with her eyes, the dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter