Grateful

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1:16PM

 

She wipe off some leftover sauce at the corner of Jennie lips with her thumb and pour her some water, they had late lunch after playing game at Jennie appartment for too long causing by Jennie hate losing the game.

 

She can never win against Jennie knowing that girl with a New Zealand accent is such a genius even though she love playing game too much, but Jennie is still the best. "Can i have your brain?", she asked with a smile facing Jennie finishing the last black bean noodles on the bowl.

 

"You can't, but you can have my heart", Jennie said and wiping her lips with the tissue and sipping the water which she prepared just now.

 

"It is very unfair and you always win the game", she whine and pouting.

 

"We're playing as a team though sweetie". Jennie uttered.

 

She stood up when she saw the latter started to clean up the take away dishes and she got her pulling her wrist softly for a hug, "It's been so long since we make love, can i?". Her back hair stood up straight when she felt her nibbling into her neck.

 

It tempted her so much thinking the love and needs were just working out in her, it just been too long since she felt her first in her entire life, the feeling is still there and she wanted more of her.

 

Her heart is thumping hard again and how close Jennie is pulling her while nibbling her neck softly, she lean to the left to give the latter more access of her skin, and moan, "Ahmmm~~~".

 

She blushed when they were once again lock in each other stare, she bring her hand to cup the latter face and running her thumb into those lips. It crave her everyday to kiss Jennie and she would always do want to do the same thing Jennie want it. "Did we just came here to do this hmmm~~~". 

 

"Com'on don't ruin my mood", Jennie said and cup her both fluffy cheeks.

 

She pulled her off and grab Jennie's shirt to follow her footsteps into the sofa, she pushed her down and straddling her. "Kiss me", she whispered ily and do it intentionally.

 

It caught off Jennie somehow and gulping but wrapping her arms pulling her into a hug while they kiss passionately.

 

She grind her body on her when something is urging her to do more down there. Her body is slowly turning on the heat and guided Jennie's hand to touch her more, "Right here", she whispered while pulling Jennie to into her right .

 

It was new for Jennie to see her that way but also bringing a smile and happiness to the both of them, in just a few days she manage to drop her ego. "You want me to touch you like this baby? hmmmm~~~", Jennie said trying to turn her on and in just a few second she felt those hands under her shirt.

 

She lean backward while grinding her lower body on the latter and whimpering a bit when a slight pain and a squeeze touching her chest, Jennie break the kiss and raining her neck with kisses again while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter